Friday, March 10, 2006

pink pages-- Days 16 & 17




Here are my next two journal entries. I did actually get yesterday's started yesterday, but I had to finish it up today because yesterday was so crazy. There was just too many little things to do that day so I figured Charity Auction details covered it all. :D I am really sad that this is starting to come to an end...we are only doing 21 days. I hope that Rhonna decides to do it again because I have absolutely loved the experience and I already know what I want to do for the next one.

For today's creative prompt, we have another picture for you to use as inspiration. Nice and springy for you! Have fun!

I won't be on tomorrow... we are going up to Raleigh for the day!
smiles,
christi

2 comments:

Mary Jo said...

That inspiration reminds me of some paper I have in my stash! Good time to pull it out and use it :).

Love your journal entry with all the flowers!

Heather M. said...

Wow, you are SO talented, Christi! I love the doodling on your entries!!!!! You are amazing, girl!

Related Posts with Thumbnails