Friday, March 10, 2006

I haven't abandoned my blog...

Well the charity auction was last night and it went really well. We raised over $1600 for scholarships so I am thrilled...and it went REALLY smoothly!! But it has kept me so busy the last couple of days that I am really lagging behind.

Today's agenda involves laundry, sweeping, dusting and cleaning the bathrooms. Doesn't that sound fun?? LOL! But I also have a couple of journal entries to do in my art journal and I need to work on a layout for UK Scrappers. So lots to do today, but I was feeling guilty about not blogging yesterday esp. knowing that the cleaning has to come first this morning so I thought that I would post an update. I will be back today with journal entries...just not sure when and a new creative prompt!!!

Have a great Friday...Have you been keeping up with the HOF fervor on the veggie board? Everytime I go over there, I get butterflies...waiting, waiting, waiting...
smiles,
christi

3 comments:

Rita said...

Great news on the auction! And have fun with the cleaning LOL! I'll be right there with you today!

Pam said...

Congrats on a successful aution! I did my cleaning yesterday....four hours in my scrap room!

Kirsty Wiseman said...

i did wonder if you had abondoned you blog darling!!

say - would you like to come to my blog and join in my challenge - I want to make this an international challenge. say you will scrap a 6x6 page of yourself .. please? Id love you to join in. Tell your freinds - lets liberate our beautiful selves xxx

Related Posts with Thumbnails