Wednesday, March 15, 2006

The HOF phenomena....

Okay, that was just too much fun! I have always looked forward to the call stories about HOF, but I never really realized what was happening over at the Pub on call night. I just have to say that I cannot be sad about not getting a call when all these scrapbookers are posting such excited posts. To tell you the truth, I don't think that I could be that excited which means that they deserve it more anyway. The entire experience has just left me with a smile on my face. Congratulations to all the 2006 Hall Of Famer's!!!!!

1 comment:

Heather said...

I'm guessing "the Pub" in American terms isn't the same as "the pub" in British terms? ;)

Great attitude you have about not being in this year's HOF. I look forward to seeing the layouts you submitted, you talented person.

Related Posts with Thumbnails