Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Getting tired of HOF yet???

Another couple of my HOF layouts that I really like. The first of these layouts was my journaling assignment layout (I think?!?). It was supposed to be about something that changed our lives so I did mine on our relocation to England.

The second is another one of my freebie layouts and those of you that know me, know about my Military Boy.

After today, I will only have 2 layouts left to upload and I have saved my favorites until last. :)

I have a few little things to do today and then I am playing with yesterday's creative prompt...I have some ideas stirring!
smiles,
christi

2 comments:

domestic goddess said...

they are lovely Christi, love the journalling one

Rita said...

The photo on your England page is gorgeous! And I love that picture of Jacob! So cute -- great layouts as always!

Related Posts with Thumbnails