Friday, March 17, 2006

Happy St. Patty's Day!!!!

Well, HOF is over and I didn't win or get HM. I know *shock, horror*. LOL! I truly am so okay with it...I actually don't even feel a twinge of disappointment. The winners and HM's have been posting over on Two Peas (the Pub) and they are sooooo excited that you just can't help but be happy for them! It's a fabulous contest and I feel like I have grown so much for doing it. I know that I am developing my own style and it may not be cutting edge, but I like it and I am really happy with what I am creating and that is the ultimate rush for me.

Soooo, I am going to start sharing my HOF entries with you, but I am only going to upload two at a time (mainly because I am swamped with deadlines this week so I probably won't have any new stuff that I can show you...so you will have to settle for my HOF entries.) I am going to start with my two least favorite layouts and work my way up to my faves. These were the first 2 that I created and I really feel like my style changed after I did these layouts. These were both part of the 4 free layouts (no assignment)...although the first one is actually one that I had done for the creative prompt way back when I first started my blog to do a layout with a triangle on it...oh and those little paperclips were part of a creative prompt too.




BTW, they had 960 entries into the contest...that is 9600 layouts. Can you imagine??? Most people haven't uploaded yet, but here is the blog of one girl who has and I am completely blown away by her entries! HOW in the world did she not get chosen?!?! This is cutting edge style that should be published!!!! some like it hot

Have a great St. Patrick's Day!
smiles,
christi

4 comments:

Kari said...

Great work, Christi. Thanks so much for sharing:) I'm a huge fan of your work, so of course I think you should have made HOF:) Thanks so much for sharing some like it hot blog too. Neat stuff! I have my little 6x6 done for Kristy's challenge. It's on my blog. How fun! Happy St. Patty's Day to you!!!

Heather M. said...

Awesome layouts! You must have worked so hard on them! Hey, I used your creative prompt as an inspiration for one of my art journal entries! Just thought I'd share! Thanks for inspiring me!

Lilli in Vancouver said...

I love this Knightly layout, Christi :)

Anonymous said...

Sorry you didnt make it to the HOF. I loved all your layouts.

Related Posts with Thumbnails