Thursday, March 02, 2006

Day 9...


Here is day 9 of the art journal. All of these pages have been completely inspired by the gorgeous way that Rhonna presents the quotes. I love them! Today's page is almost entirely from Rhonna's dreamy line with the exception of the Hero Arts Smile stamp and the bling from Heidi Swapp. Thanks again, Rhonna, for another truly inspiring day!

I forgot to mention in the post below that I have a card on the cover of the book...November on the bottom row is mine. *insert big cheesy grin here*

I am off to work on my creative prompt (I wish...themed) layout.
smiles,
christi

6 comments:

Randell said...

Beautiful journal page!

Heather M. said...

This is GORGEOUS! I love the overlay of smiles! Beautiful entry!

Pam said...

Your journal is fabulous, Christi! I'm still working on my cover...lol! I'm keeping track of yours though.
Congrats on the card book!!!!!

sharma said...

Lovely as usual! And love your story about dh's choice!

Kari said...

Very, very pretty!!

Rhonna said...

Holy rockamolie!
I'm in love with this page..it's just so happy & you've done such a fab job here..wow!
I'm smiling!
R

Related Posts with Thumbnails