Sunday, March 12, 2006

almost there...Days 18 & 19


I can't believe that we are almost to the end of this 21 day to change a habit journey. I have soooo throroughly enjoyed doing this journal!! Here are my days 18 & 19...once again, totally inspired by Rhonna's fabulous quotation artwork. I am amazed by her incredible talent and by the talent of all the girls doing this challenge...go check them out. Most of the links are on Rhonna's blog in the comments section. Fabulous inspiration including Rhonna's own journal. Wow!
smiles,
christi

3 comments:

Heather M. said...

And even more amazing entries! LOVE your style! Great work!

Randell said...

What a beautiful journal page! I just love the way you've cut out your papers!

Anonymous said...

I so admire how you can make the colors match and work so well together! really lovely...have been so enjoying looking at them all!

Related Posts with Thumbnails