Saturday, March 25, 2006

Making goals...

You have seen those lists...you know the ones...all the things that you want to do by a certain age. Well today as I was working on my Cropper's Cottage DT stuff, inspiration struck. No, not inspiration for my DT stuff, but an idea for a layout using my altered flower punches and yummy new tapes from Wild Asparagus and this is the result...40 things to do by the age of 40.


I actually took the photo and printed it just an hour ago so this layout is as up-to-date as you can get. LOL! Now I guess that I should get back to work on my DT stuff...

Also a new creative prompt for you...for today's creative prompt, handcut a swirl and add it to a layout or card. This is a trend that I have been noticing lately in the magazines and it looks really incredible when it has been done from a patterned paper. My exacto knife and I are not very close acquaintances so this will definitely be a challenge for me.

I am also really excited about starting Rhonna's 21 day journal again. It starts again on Monday and I plan to make my journal today. (I think that I am running out of day way before I am running out of things to do!)

I will probably be pretty scarce here the next couple of weeks. My parents are coming for a visit tomorrow (Yipee!) so I will be busy playing with them, but I will try to hop on every couple of days with a creative prompt and maybe some pictures from our tours since I won't be scrapping too much while they are here (I just have to find time for my journal.)

I hope that you are having a good weekend!
smiles,
christi

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have fun with your parents Christi!!!

Heather said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Heather said...

Cute hat and cute photo, Christi. Care to share your list of 40 things (when you've a moment)?

(Typo in first comment so I deleted it...)

Gina said...

I love this fun photo and am amazed at the 21 day challenge journal entries you did. I can't wait to see what you do for this new one. I'll be checking back!

Pam said...

Thanks for the challenge Christi! I pulled out two of my flower punches yesterday!

alyssa said...

Love, love, love your lo with the list. So fun. Great pic! Are you lovin the challenge or what?! :)

Mary Jo said...

I was wondering if you were going to do the journal again! Can't wait to see what you come up with next!

Clare said...

ooh christi! I like it :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails