Tuesday, March 07, 2006

art journal catch-up day!




altered ambitions
Here are day's 12 and 13 of my art journal. I still have day 14 to do today, but I wanted to go ahead and get these uploaded. It took me awhile to find my scrapping muse this morning (that's why day 12 is a little dodgey), but I am starting to get into a groove again. This is why you/I should never take a day off...it's much easier to just keep creating.

While I was doing day 13, I pulled out my deco scissors from the creative prompt. I like the look that was finally created, but I don't think that I am ready to go back to using those things regularily.

So since my last creative prompt tanked, here is a fun one! Create a layout using one of Becky Higgins Sketches. You receive extra credit if you submit it!
smiles,
christi

8 comments:

Heather M. said...

Such GORGEOUS entries, Christi! I love the colors you used and that gorgeous swirl! So, so pretty and inspiring! I wish I was at home now so I could create something!!!

Mary Jo said...

Still loving that journal :)!
You almost have me convinced to give those BH sketches another go round ;)

Sharon said...

I just love this! It is beautiful!

Heather said...

Lovely journal entries. I like the prima flowers and the floral paper.

Lilli in Vancouver said...

I should SAY you found your muse today! I see several very creative techniques at work here. Thanks for the inspiration.

Rita said...

Christi - you rock - enough said!
Hugs --

Anonymous said...

Your art journal pages have been simply stunning! Procrastination is one of my worst bad habits so I absolutely adore the quote on your day 10 page. I need to post it really BIG on my mirror!

sharma said...

Well done on catching up! Love the flower great job!

Related Posts with Thumbnails