Monday, March 13, 2006

Creative prompt and white space...


Here's a layout that I did from the latest creative prompt. White space is one of those things that I am just not comfortable doing, but I decided to try it again today. I seriously wanted to keep playing with this one, but I made myself leave all that white space alone. The papers are all Sweetwater and that cute little baby is me about 3 weeks before my first birthday.

This is going to be a day of lots of little blog posts! I will be back later!
smiles,
Christi

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a darling baby -- and a beautiful young woman now.

Did I miss the creative prompt? Just white space? I can probably do a lo with lots of white space!

Love ya,
MOM

Heather M. said...

This is so pretty! Great colors! Love the scalloped edge!

And I just love what your Mom wrote - so sweet!

Randell said...

Great layout, love your colors and use of multi- patterns!

Rita said...

So I see you have always been a cutie! Great job with the white space -- I think it looks wonderful!

Related Posts with Thumbnails