Thursday, March 23, 2006

Final HOF layouts...

Here are my final two layouts from my HOF entries. These were, by far, my favorites of the bunch.

This first layout is one of the assignments to use 10 photos on a layout. It started out being two pages and ended up as one. I am thrilled with it.


This second page was using Pam's bath set (see my Jan 31st blog entry for a photo) as inspiration which was also one of the assignments. This is DH's favorite of the bunch and I like it too... a little bit different style for me!



smiles,
christi

8 comments:

Missy said...

Hang on a second while I pick myself up off the floor. WHOA girl, both those layouts are freaking FANTASTIC....I love all the detail work in both of them. You did an amazing job with the 10 photo assignment. Gosh just looking at these gets me even more excited to see the HOF book. Wowzers the talent is just incredible.

Rhonda said...

Wow are those great! I love them.

Rita said...

FANTASTIC, fantastic, fantastic! Such rich colors and beautiful designs. I love these pages Christi. I know I sound like a broken record, but you are so, so talented. Wonderful job!

Anonymous said...

Christi -have loved looking at all your HOF layouts!! You should be very proud of yourself. x

Anonymous said...

Christi, I LOVE these....the second one reminds me of a ribbon board (I think that's the word I'm looking for....but I LOVE it all the same.)
Great work YOU!!!

tonya said...

Love all that red! The Texas Tech LO is very cool! SO hard to fit that much in and have it look great and you made it look easy!
t

Kari said...

These layouts are fabulous!! I LOVE them. I can't seem to find the url for Pam's blog. Could you let me know? I'd love to see the inspiration. Thanks! Great work:)

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous layouts Christi, can I borrow some talent please (and motivation)

Related Posts with Thumbnails