Wednesday, March 15, 2006

My final journal entry....

Here it is...the last entry in my art journal (which is seriously bulging). It isn't anything super-creative, but I totally indulged by using all my new Scenic Route Charlotte papers (which now all have little pieces cut out of them...Aaaackkk!) But do you notice how well they coordinate with yesterday's creative prompt???

Thank you so much to Rhonna for pushing us through this journey. I have thoroughly enjoyed the entire process!!!

Still no HOF calls....
smiles,
christi

6 comments:

Kari said...

Wow, I LOVE this. Fabulous papers! I'm going to have to check my local scrapbook store for those. I just love Scenic Route paper:)Yummy! What a wonderful job you did on your art journal. You have been so inspiring. Your art is just amazing!! It's been fun sharing this journey together.

Missy said...

Congrats to you on finishing this journal. It take a lot of effort to keep up on these and not get behind. I bet the journal itself is just amazing to see altogether IRL. Congrats again on your accomplishment.

Oh by the way, I think this last page could possibly be my favorite of all. AWESOME work my friend.

sharma said...

I love this! What an awesome end to a stunnign journey! Well done on completing... and good luck with "the call" =0)

Fiona said...

This is a lovely apge. Those papersd are seriously pretty. Well done on finishing. You are a very creative lady.

Lilli in Vancouver said...

Love this. It looks like a little patchwork quilt. Can't believe the challenge is over. Congratulations on finishing :)

Heather M. said...

I totally LOVE the colors on this entry! CONGRATS on finishing!!!! What a great feeling that must be!

Related Posts with Thumbnails