Friday, March 12, 2010

Two Challenges for the Price of One!

Good morning!
Today, I am multi-tasking and combining my Friday Challenges!

Today's Makeup 4 the Weekend Challenge came to us from Maria and it was to create a project using the colors blue, red, and kraft (M4TW19.)

Today's FFC Challenge came to us from Kimme:
March 12: Girls just wanna have fun! Could you hear my best Cyndi Lauper impersionation? March is Women's History Month. Make a card using a female image.

Here is the single card that I created to fulfill both challenges:

I love that Paper Makeup Stamps Moody for Showers that came out with PMS' last release and this is the first chance that I have had to get her inky. Isn't she gorgeous?!?

Supplies used:
*Paper Makeup Stamps Moody for Showers
*Paper Makeup Stamps Sentiment
*Unity Stamp Co. Tea Time Toile
*PaperTrey Ink paper (red)
*Pink Paislee paper (blue)
*watercolor pencils
*Palette Burnt Umber inkpad
*ribbon
*corner rounder
*kraft card stock

The details about the challenges:

Friday Fun Challenge #73
Be sure to check out the other Friday Fun Girls blogs for more inspiration. We would love for you to play with us- just use keyword FFC73 when uploading to your SCS gallery.


Makeup 4 the Weekend #19
Make a project using blue, red, and kraft and link it up to Mr. Linky at the bottom of the PMS M4TW blog post (direct links only please). You do not have to usePaper Makeup Stamps but if you’ve got ‘em we’d love to see your work!! Be sure to post a link back to this challenge in your blog post so that other can play along as well. :)When you upload to SCS/PCP please use keyword M4TW19 so we can see your creations there too!!

Have a great weekend everyone!
I will be back tomorrow with 2 new posts...one using the new Unity Store Kit of the month and my second using Amy's fabulous new kit that I just got in the mail!

8 comments:

StampinCathy said...

This is so pretty. I just love this image and your coloring is amazing.

Kimme said...

Great TwoFer! Love the card. Hope you are enjoying your together time.

Anonymous said...

You are TOTALLY queen of the moody's!!!! I LOVE this :)

Lisa M. (aka. Lisa @ Farm Fresh) said...

Love your Moody girl! You color them soooo beautifully!

dawnmercedes said...

I like the paper piecing!

Tina said...

She's a beauty!

Michele Gross said...

Great job, she turned out beautiful. Wish I had highlights like that in my hair :)

Danni said...

Love how you colored her! Wonderful card!

Related Posts with Thumbnails