Friday, March 26, 2010

Caffinated Cropper Kit Blog Hop!!!

{This is post #2 of 2 for today.
My Unity FWF/FFC post is located below this one.}
Hey girlies!!!
This is our first official blog hop for the Caffinated Cropper kit.
WHOOHOOOO!

There are so many bits and pieces to this wonderful kit. I don't think that I am EVER going to use it all. I still have tons of ideas brewing .... just need to find the time to make them!

For today's card, I took two of the kraft envelopes from the kit and nested them together to create a card base...


The wonderful thing about doing this is that you can then insert items into the card...like the teabags here, or photos, invites, business cards. There are so many fun things you can do with this kind of format. I definitely want to play with it some more.


Absolutely everything here is from the kit! Can you believe that? This kit is jam-packed FULL of wonderful goodies! Amy is almost sold out, so if you want one of these kits, you better grab it today (sidebar of her blog.)

oh, and while you are over there, you may want to grab one of these ca-ute little flower frogs that I used to display my photos. Do you see how awesome they are for project photography?!? Gorgeous!
************

And speaking of Gorgeous and Wonderful things....look who came by for a quick visit last night...


Amy and her sister Jenny got to come by for a little bit last night while they are here visiting in Illinois. Kat was in 7th heaven. Amy is absolutely one of her favorite people. I kind of like her too. ;o) I miss her so much!

Be sure to go check out the rest of the DT to see what everyone created with this wonderful kit!!!

17 comments:

Ashley Newell said...

This is AWESOME, Christi! I need to make one of those! What a great gift! And I love your pictures! :) I'm jealous of you guys for getting to spend time together...maybe someday.

Anonymous said...

Your card is FABULOUS.
I'm with Ashley....SUPER jealous that you get to hang with Amy

StampinCathy said...

You are so creative. This gift card is just AWESOME and so inspiring. Great pics and glad the visit was fun.

Stacy Milford said...

super cute card! LOVE the idea of using envelopes...very CLEVER!!!

Stephanie Zito said...

Wow Christi! You're so creative! LOVE your projects with this kit! Thanks for the inspiration!!!

Christi Flores said...

This is fantastic!! I cannot WAIT to see this next month's kit but I am still loving this month's kit as well. I'm actually going to make a card using it today. :)

Amy said...

Hey you!! I love the little 4 U you added..LOL so cute!! Awww I miss you guys already!! Thanks so much for last night..and Jenny's really excited she got mentioned on your blog too!!! :-)

Vicki Burns said...

What a totally fabulous idea! Love the ribbon and buttons!

Kerry said...

What a great idea! I'm going to have to give this a try...I'm thinking of filling mine with flower seed packets! Thanks for the inspiration!

Danni said...

Wonderful creation!!

Robynccgirl said...

Wonderful! This is a neat idea! Love the way you did the ribbon!

Sherry Campbell said...

I LOVE what you did with the envelopes....VERY CREATIVE. Cute pictures of Kat and Amy- I'm so glad you guys had fun. :)

Amber Hight said...

Oh I looooove your first card! The way you used the buttons is FABU!!!!!!!
What gorgeous pics of Amy and Kat! Both are so beautiful, wish I could hang out with you again!!!! Now that you guys are retiring, I'm a little bummed I may never get stationed with you!

Linda said...

hello there
what a great porject I think that little gril is cute too!

Shannah said...

Cute idea!
Hope you have a great day!

FibreJunky said...

You swiped Amy! Looks like you guys had a great time and your card/tea holder is really cool. Neat thing to do w/ the wnvelopes.

Vel said...

Those are crazy cute! I love the card with pockets. So clever!

Related Posts with Thumbnails