Sunday, March 07, 2010

The Paper Makeup Release Day is finally Here!!!

Have you been watching the Sneak Peeks for Paper Makeup Stamps all this week?
This is an incredible release and we are finally to the day when you can actually buy it!

But first up today, you will want to do the blog hop.
That way you have the code to get a discount on your order.

So, if you didn't come here from Lisa M's blog, then you need to do this hop right by starting at the Paper Makeup Stamps blog and Katie will give you the instructions on how to do the bloghop correctly and I will see you back here again in a little while...
**********

And now that you are back, here is my card to share with you today.
I love this poor drenched little Sourpuss.
In college and the early years of adulthood, I had a yellow tabby named Twix that had this look about him whether he was wet or not (yes, he was a bit neurotic,) so I just had to color this one yellow.
Supplies used:
*Paper Makeup Stamps Sourpuss
*Paper Makeup Stamps Sunshine Sentiment
*K&Company paper (yellow)
*Sassafras paper (stripe)
*Bazzill paper (embossed polka)
*StazOn Jet black inked
*watercolor pencils
*Nestabilities Labels 13
*button
*cotton string
*Fiskars border punch
*twill ribbon

Don't forget to join us tonight in the Paper Makeup Stamps forum for our release party where we will have lots of fun chatting and prizes.

And now you need to hop on over to

...but before you do, don't forget to make note of your letter from here...
***Y***



34 comments:

Tina said...

Super fab card!

Angie said...

Sourpuss is fabulous, and I love how you framed him up in that shape!

Lisa M. (aka. Lisa @ Farm Fresh) said...

Such a great card! Love the color combo!

Heather said...

Wonderful layout!!! Fabulous card!

Katie Cotton said...

fabulous card! I LOVE the colors! Just wonderful!

Ginny said...

Super cute card!

Tracey said...

I love the colours on this! Adorable!

StampinCathy said...

I just love this card. Great colors and just love the details. I just love this image and the sentiment is just perfect.

Dawn said...

love this! that sentiment is just perfect for him!!!

Lisa Kind said...

LOVE this! The colors are so fun...great job pulling all these different colors and patterns together! And you Sourpuss is so cute! Love that little guy! Great job with the card!

Shaela said...

hahaha - the more I see this sourpuss, the more he's brightening my day! :)

Michele Gross said...

Oh I love the colors and the borders! Very very cute :)

☼ Cheryl* said...

hehe hes so cute! I love the colours and the shape around him!

Christi Flores said...

I am in LOVE with that color combo!! Gorgeous girl!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow girl! I love everything about this card... the colors the layout, the image. That nestie is the perfect shape! Awesome, awesome, awesome!

jan farnworth said...

sourpuss is the best

Michelle VP said...

Love those papers and colors with this drenched kitty! ;)

Susan said...

adorable

Neta said...

lovely card!

Lindsy said...

*SOOOO* cute! And we had a neurotic cat too....but she was Siamese! =P

Danni said...

Fun card...really like your color choices!

Anonymous said...

WOW...I love the colors you chose. They really pop against each other...too CUTE :)

dawnmercedes said...

Great job using Yellow!

akagreenhouse said...

This little guy cracks me up! He so reminds me of my yucky days! It makes me laugh!

Randee E said...

Love how you created the border with pp. Love the layout too. Just a really cute card :0)

Lorraine said...

Great card! And I'm convinced sourpuss is my favorite LOL image!

Alexandra Lundgren said...

this makes me giggle! Love the colors you selected.

pinkthunder said...

Love the colors

mom2001scrapper said...

so, so, cute!

Stampin_melissa said...

Wonderful card! This poor kitty, can't help but laugh. Love how you added the frame around him!

Davi said...

I really like this card!! Great way you featured that cutie!

Anonymous said...

LOVE these colours together! :D Very nice!!

Melyssa said...

I love the bright colours and mix of patterns on your card. Cute!!

Unknown said...

Christi...This image made me giggle!! LOVE your gorgeous card ...Really beautiful colours!! Xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails