Sunday, March 21, 2010

The Beeez Kneeez Bookmark

Sunday's around this household tend to be lazy days.
Today is no exception.
We have a rainy day outside and lots of sleepy people inside.
Kat woke up at 11:00 and 3:30 last night.
I never went back to sleep from the 3:30 am wake-up "Mommy!" call.
Which means that I just woke up from the first hour+ nap that I remember taking in the last year.
Wow!
That feels wonderful!

Now I think that the day calls for some book reading accompanied by my new bookmark using my Beeez Kneeez kit...

Absolutely everything on here came from that fabulous kit, including the bookmark sleeve.


I thought that cutting up and adding the edges of the doily looked a little like puffy clouds for the scene.


And isn't that sentiment (from the stamp set that's included in the kit) the absolute perfect sentiment for a bookmark?! I love it!

For the center of the sunflower, I added the copper stickles. I think that it creates the perfect look and dimension for that sunflower. Then I colored it using my watercolor pencils.

These kits are selling out fast...hint, hint!
You can purchase them by using the paypal button on the sidebar of Amy's blog.



2 comments:

Ashley Newell said...

This is GORGEOUS Christi! I love the hill and the scene you created! Super cute!

Amy said...

I love this! I used the same sentiment on mine..so fun!! The doilie clouds are so cute!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails