Thursday, March 18, 2010

Scrapbooking in Real Time...

This is post #2 for today.
My Limelight Papercrafts Sketch Post is located below this one.

I actually scrapbooked...yesterday's photos!
You would think that I am completely caught up on my scrapbooking,
but that is soooo not true. LOL!
But I am okay with that.
I actually need to print up a TON of photos and FIND the ones that have been LOST in one of my cleaning sessions. *sigh*

But for today, I am just going to be happy that yesterday's photos are already scrapped...


I just got in my Unity Scrapbooking Kit for March/April, Favorite Things, and just HAD to put it to work this week. I love all the geometric shapes in it. I see LOTS of use for those in creating backgrounds in the near future!


When it came time to start putting the layout together, I immediately thought about my Beeez Kneeez kit. Although the kit has a bee theme, there is a lot of green included in the kit which worked PERFECTLY for my St. Patrick's Day theme of my layout.

Supplies used:
*Caffinated Cropper Beeez Kneeez kit
(alphabet, brown and green card stock, patterned paper, button flower)
*Bazzill Kraft card stock
*Palette burnt umber inkpad
*watercolor pencils
*fiskars border punche
*Marvy Uchida circle punch



18 comments:

Sherry Campbell said...

AWESOME LO, Christi. :) Glad you had such a great day.

Amy said...

You are awesome! I love this layout!! Thanks so much!!

Bonita Rose said...

oh so beautiful! wow... love it!

Christi Flores said...

This is such a fun layout!! Fantastic!!!!!!

farmhouse-story said...

this layout is GORGEOUS, christi!

Jennine Chambers said...

so stinkin cute!

Unknown said...

Such a fun LO and those stamps work perfectly to celebrate St Patty's day!

Lisa H. said...

how fun! love the GREENS you used. tfs!

Jessica Diedrich said...

I can't get over how many DT girlies scrapped today-this is INSANE fun! And "real-time" is always the best way to start-you feel so accomplished that way! LOVE this-and I recognize those chipboard letters from the Beez Kneez right? I broke down yesterday and ordered because you and Amber did so much AWESOME stuff w it!!!

Rona said...

super cute - when I was putting all my stamps in their storage container I pulled this one out and thought what am I going to do with this? AND BAM a super cute idea from Christi - thanks for reading my mind!

Lindsay Spencer said...

Great layout! I'm thinking you're going to have alot of pictures to scrap in the next little while. :)

Maren said...

LOVE. LOVE> LOVE this LO!! :)

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

Great LO--and green (my fav color)....and of course the stamps:) Love it! TFS:)

Unknown said...

GREAT layout Christi!!!

Shannah said...

Fabulous layout - looks like such a happy day!

Robynccgirl said...

Wonderful! Love the way you used the stamps from the scrapbook kit!

Stephanie Zito said...

Fantastic layout Christi!

Ashley Newell said...

This is so cute! I love the layout!! YAY!

Related Posts with Thumbnails