Saturday, March 27, 2010

M4TW21...over the weekend!

Every Friday, Paper Makeup Stamps has a challenge. I try to play most weeks, but with the craziness around here lately, I feel like I have been slacking.

When I heard the theme for this week, I knew that I had the perfect papers so that I could play along. Randee came up with our theme (and created a perfectly GORGEOUS card for it too).... Inspired by the Sun.


I have had these gorgeous SEI papers for a while and have barely touched them. They all have variegated colors of a sunset/sunrise and are just gorgeous. I knew immediately that I wanted to use them for this challenge.


Supplies used:
*Paper Makeup Stamps Moody for Flowers
*Paper Makeup Stamps A World Without Flowers
*SEI paper collection
*StazOn jet black inked
*watercolor pencils
*corner rounder
*ribbon
*Fiskars border punch

We would love for everyone to play along! Just add a direct link to Mr. Linky on the PMS blog post and when uploading to SCS/PCP use keyword M4TW21 so we can see them there as well. Also, be sure to have a link to our challenge in your blog blurb please. :)

And don't forget, there is a HUGE SALE going on over at Paper Makeup Stamps! Katie has priced a LOT of gorgeous stamps at simply amazing prices. Go check it out!


3 comments:

Tina said...

Oh my goodness, your card is so pretty!

Alisa Stieg said...

Just when I think I will never stamp again, you inspire me to go up and give it a go...Your card is beautiful!

Katie Cotton said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this! Fabulous job!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails