Thursday, March 25, 2010

Distracted....


Distracted.
That is my word of choice these days.
What is happening?
I can't tell you.
and.
it.
is.
killing.
me!

Because I want to share...
I am so darn excited.
Soon.
Soon.

In the meantime, how about a bit of Unity Thursday happiness to share?
LOVE Thursdays!

I have had this layout done for a couple of days. I just haven't had the chance to get it uploaded to share....part of that "distraction" that I have had going on this week.
This is a photo that I took of Little Miss Kat one day while I was taking photos of projects. That is one of the few times that I can truly get her to participate in my photography...when I want to take photos of something else. LOL!

I used this month's Unity Scrapbooking/Collage stamp kit, Favorite Things. One of the new options that Unity is offering for the first time this month that I love, is that you can buy simply the stamps or the whole kit (which includes paper/ink.)


Supplies used:
*Unity Stamp Co. Favorite Things
*Little Yellow Bicycle papers (blue; green)
*MM paper (turquoise polkadots)
*Imaginisce paper (green background)
*Bazzill kraft card stock
*Pink Paislee chipboard alpha (from Beeez Kneeez kit)
*Marvy Uchida scallop circle punches
********

We've had lots of other happenings going on this week....

Kat finally moved into her big girl's bed which coincided with starting to act like a big girl. Operation Potty Training has commenced (and is actually going VERY WELL!)

*********

And yesterday was the official start of Track season. This long-legged kid (he is barely shorter than Ben's 5'11", but he is ALL legs right now...his torso hasn't caught up yet) is running hurdles this year. Yesterday was not without falls (which was in the 100M high hurdles), but he actually came in 4th in the Varsity group (pictured here... 300M lower hurdles)...not too bad for a Freshman that has NEVER run hurdles before!!!

And for those of you that think my news might have something to do with little toes and piggies, get those evil thoughts out of your heads! ;o) We are NOT, I repeat NOT!, having another baby. LOL!


14 comments:

Mom/Nana said...

Love all these pictures AND THOSE KIDS!!! Thanks for sharing!

Bonita Rose said...

wonderful pics and love that layout! U'll hv to share soon.. we're all waiting!

Eva said...

Hehehe...no other baby???? You are so cute..but sure am excited for you, whatever it is!!!! Congrats!!!!! Your layout is awesome and how exciting for your little one to get her big girl bed! Hugs, Eva

Heather said...

FABULOUS layout! So fun! Love the colors and your letters! I need some of those letters! Where did you find those? So cute! Also, love your daughters new bed! Congrats on moving on up! It's a lot of fun! We moved Lance up to a twin bed and potty trained last summer, it was a toughy, but well worth the effort! Enjoy!

Rona said...

super cute layout and bright eyed girlie!!

Lindsay Spencer said...

Beautiful layout!!! and beautiful girl!

Sherry said...

Great layout what a cute little girl

Erika M. said...

Neat layout - very interested to hear your news!

StampinCathy said...

Love this layout and your pics are fabulous.

Purple Princess said...

Can't wait to hear your news! Wonderful layout and adorable pics!

Ashley Newell said...

I can't wait to hear your news! Cat is so pretty! I heart her!

jennifer mitten said...

Great layout! Can't wait to hear your news!!

Lisa H. said...

hmmmm! what could your news be??? when will you share? LOVe your layout, it rocks, like always!

Amy said...

So beautiful! I so enjoyed getting to see you guys yesterday...I'm going to miss you so much..AGAIN!!
Thanks for everything!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails