Thursday, March 04, 2010

Crazy Thursday Part 1...

Lots and Lots of blog posts going up on the blog today.
This is #1 of 3...my Limelight Papercrafts Sketch post.

Here is today's sketch...
The Deets:
**Use the sketch above and try to incorporate your favorite PAINTS!!
**Key word for SCS upload is LLPC042.

**Post a comment with a l
ink to your card on the Limelight blog on the challenge post by Sunday, March 7, at midnight (or before winner is drawn Monday).

And let me just confess right now... I am not in my right mind.
My husband is coming home this weekend after 6 months deployed and I seriously cannot even concentrate on the slightest little thing the last couple of weeks. As a result, I COMPLETELY FORGOT the paint part of this challenge until I started typing up this post. 9:00 the night before and it's too late to do anything about that. Sorry girls!!!
Supplies used:
*Unity Stamp Co. Where you are
*KaiserCraft Chocolate Pearls

Be sure to check out what the rest of the Limelight team has done with this challenge:
Millers Ink- Lynn (who just joined us- Yippee!)

And don't forget, Mandy has the ENTIRE STORE ON SALE! Plus an incredible deal on the Unity Store kits so go check out the details on the home page.


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are man crazy... it is ok! :) I'd be all a flutter too. The card is gorgeous! Only a few more days!

lisa a.

Bonita Rose said...

The card is fabulous!

StampinCathy said...

Your card is just beautiful. Great colors and love the stamp set you used.

JenMarie said...

GORGEOUS!!!

farmhouse-story said...

so sweet!-i need that stamp set!

Maggie said...

Hooray for your hubs coming home...no wonder you can't concentrate :) What a pretty card....love that bird!

Lisa H. said...

we forgive you! hahaha! such a pretty card, I just love the mix of papers you used-very nice!

Related Posts with Thumbnails