Monday, January 14, 2008

Where to start...

I have been so busy creating with my fabulous new stamps from Unity Stamp Company that I haven't had a chance to blog and now I am so far behind on my blogging, that I don't even know where to begin to show you...

So I will just go to my picture files and start randomly choosing some of the projects...

Normally, for me, cardmaking comes much easier than scrapbooking esp. when it comes to stamps, but there is just something about these stamps that make them so perfect for scrapbooking. I am thinking that it has something to do with the size of them...they are REALLY big!

Beautiful Morning Fishing
*Unity Stamp Company Oh What a Beautiful Morning Kit
*Scenic Route Ashville papers
*black inkpad
*Zig Writers
*shipping tags
*Tattered Angels Lily Pad Glimmer Mist

Moose Love
*Unity Stamp Company Worn Polka Dot Alphabet Kit
*DCWV Far East paper
*Bazzill scalloped cardstock
*white cardstock
*black inkpad
*7gypsies 97% Complete stickers
*Prima flowers
*button


Tri-fold Monogram Card
*Unity Stamp Company Worn Polka Dot Alpha Kit
*Anna Griffin paper
*Marvy Uchida oval punches
*polka dot ribbon
*small circle punch (to create corners)
*Fiskars scallop scissors

Simply Beautiful card
*Unity Stamp Company Oh What a Beautiful Morning Kit
*K-Ology papers
*cream, brown, and peach cardstock
*brown inkpad
*Fiskars scallop scissors
*button
*small circle punch

I hope that you are seeing the possibilities with these stamps. I seriously could play forever with just these few sets. Angela (the owner) has put together such amazing images...I cannot wait until they are available to buy because I already know some other sets that I am going to HAVE to get!! I'll share more tomorrow!

Today's gratitude: fun, new stamping friends!
smiles,
christi

10 comments:

Alison Gibbs said...

Christi what beautiful cards. I really love the Trifold Monogram card.
Alison

Shalini said...

Wow! Those are some serious inspiration...

Carolyn said...

Beautiful work with the new stamps!
I can tell you have been busy creating, and hopefully you will show us more of what you have done with these stamps. Really I just love looking at your work.

Anonymous said...

Awwww, Chris...those are just beautiful. I'm especially fond of "Moose Love" - she snuggles Tyrone (her moose) all the time - and sends her thanks. :)

Jeanne said...

Beautiful creations and those stamps are rocking!

Alison Bryant said...

All are great, but I'll have to echo my name homey, the other Alison: the monogram card is really striking! Love the colors.

Nancy said...

you are just too busy, more beautiful work!!!

Anonymous said...

ohhhkay, "moose love" is just evil, because it made me think of "muskrat love."

Now, it's going to be two in the morning, and I'll be in bed staring at my ceiling humming Captain and Tenille songs.

sigh

Amy said...

all I have to say is my husband will be a very happy man when these stamps go on sale..LOL...my goodness...you kick seriou butt!

Rita said...

Wow, wow and WOW! Christi, it is so obvious that you are inspired by these great products -- I love what you are creating! That top LO with the SR paper and shipping tags is gorgeous and I love the Moose Love page as well -- really, I could just gush about everything. Keep it up girl -- you are my hero!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails