Wednesday, January 16, 2008

More Unity Stamp Company Sneak Peeks!!!

Good morning! Just a few more little projects to share with you today...

This was a layout that I did yesterday for the BPS Layout a Day challenge. The photo is of Jacob and Mia that I took when we were home in July...I think that it is so sweet!
Supplies used:
*Unity Stamp Company Worn Polkadot Alpha
*Collage Press Margot collection
*Scenic Route lined paper
*EK Success Inspirables stickers
*Heidi Swapp Chipboard butterflies
*Robin's Nest pebbles
*ultra-fine glitter
*green inkpad
*MM paperclip
******

Here, I was trying to use this wish sentiment on a purple color scheme and found this Foofala in my stash that had purple in it, but it is just an odd mix of colors here...The wish area is covered entirely in ultra-fine glitter so it really sparkles and I am not sure that you can see that in this photo.
Supplies used:
*Unity Stamp Company Just Wish Kit
*Foofala papers
*Bazzill cardstock
*7gypsies A La Card stickers
*buttons
*purple inkpad
*velvet ribbon
*extra-fine glitter
*Xyron
******

I received this really fun little Christmas set. Although I am normally not into cutesy styles, I love every piece of this set...it's just designed really well and is really to work with and color.
*Unity Stamp Company Holiday Cheer Kit
*Melissa Frances Christmas sticker
*Bazzill cardstock
*eyelet trim
*brads
*Derwent Watercolour Pencils
*Sandylion Kelly Panacchi papers
*****
*Unity Stamp Company Holiday Cheer Kit
*white cardstock
*black ink
*Zig writers
*Urban Lily Oh So Merry Collection- Holly
*The Paper Company Robin's Egg stripe
*velvet ribbon
*buttons
*****
*Unity Stamp Company Holiday Cheer Kit
*Collage Press Sugar Plum Series paper kit
*black inkpad
*Zig Writers
*extra-fine glitter
*JudiKins Diamond Glaze
*white cardstock
*****
I think that I have finished all the samples for my first batch of stamps. Angela is sending some more and I am hoping that they come in today or tomorrow. I have no idea what I am getting...so it's just like Christmas. Yippee!
*****
In the meantime, one of the other gal's on the design team, Lisa Thayer, lives here locally. I was completely shocked when we discovered that we were both here. She had to go work at CKU Houston for the weekend (if any of you go by SEI, tell her "hi") and let me borrow her stamps while she is gone. She has a baby girl set that you all are going to fall in love with!!! So that is what I am playing with today!
smiles,
christi

5 comments:

Rita said...

You are doing such wonderful projects with these stamps! I have to say -- I agree on the holiday set. I'm not much into cutesy -- but this one looks like it's amazing! I really like that polkadot alphabet too!

I am really enjoying all your projects! And how great that another DT member is in your area -- that's so wonderful!

Alison Gibbs said...

Love the layout with Jacob and Mia.
The christmas set of stamps is cute. Loving that Pink christmas tree.
Alison

Amy said...

Can't wait to see what else you do, what you've done so far is amazing!

Jayne said...

whoa....those cards are SA-WEET!

Linda said...

ooooooo....i love the cheer card with the tree! great color combo and what a fun stamp! great job my friend!

Related Posts with Thumbnails