Monday, January 21, 2008

Weekend Projects...

I had such big plans for getting things created over the weekend, but once again, it just didn't happen the way that I hoped. But I am still keeping up with the Layout a Day challenge over at BPS...only 10 more days to go!

This was Saturday's layout. It is based upon one of the PageMaps sketches from Jan. 08.
Supplies used:
*Fancy Pants paper
*7 gypsies paper
*Rhonna Farrer paper
*Prima flowers
*buttons
*Heidi Swapp chipboard alpha

Yesterday's layout was based upon a Pencil Lines sketch #67 .

Supplies used:
*Unity Stamp Company Worn Polkadot Alpha
*Collage Press Fresh papers
*Bazzill
*buttons
*MM ribbon
I also finished up one of Creative Team projects for Heart In Hands scrapping. This was a re-mix of Cami's ribbon box class. For my version, I used a shoe box and grommets (stuff that I already had on hand.)



Supplies used:
*Basic Grey paper (sides)
*Anna Griffin paper (top)
*May Arts velvet rickrack
*grommets
*Making Memories brown paint
*Fancy Pants Scroll chipboard
*Therm-O-Web SuperTape
smiles,
Christi

13 comments:

Sharon Tomlinson said...

I don't know how you are managing all that you are getting done. I love all of it.
More later,
Sharon

Sandra Evertson said...

Love the beautiful colorful pages and the box is just Great!
Sandra Evertson

Alison Gibbs said...

Christi. Love the 3 of Us layout and colours. What a great idea the ribbon/shoe box is.
Alison

Amy said...

You are so killing me here.. Those layouts are beautiful and I've really got to have that box..:-)

Carolyn said...

Congrats on keeping up with Lain's challenge. I quit after 4 days. LOL

Now let's chat about your ribbon box. Girl I love it!!! Christi it is so pretty, very well designed, and I mean that.

dianna said...

Love those lay outs and your box rocks*!*

Theresa said...

Lovely LOs, just super. And, that box, just takes the prize, it is ab fab!!

Alison Bryant said...

Like everyone else, I love the box. The grommets add an extra bit of finish to it, too. On the first layout, I really like the combination of patterns. Kudos!

Kirsty Wiseman said...

hi christi - i thought id come and catch up with you!
Wow you have been making so many wonderful things for me to just drool over. And you lil lady is gowing up way too fast for me to keep up with!
Lots of love to you and keep up all that beuatiful work xx

dianna said...

Check out my blog Ma'am*!*

Rita said...

I am so impressed with you keeping up on the LOAD challenge! Wow! You amaze me.

Those layouts are so beautiful -- such great photos of you with the kids. And the box is simply gorgeous! Great color/paper choices!

Crystal said...

I LOVE that box!! You are totally inspiring me - man, I just want to create one of those now. I can see several of these in my future :)) Thanks for sharing such awesome work, Christi!

Cami said...

omg Christi - I love it! I was just trying to catch up (as if that's even possible right now) and saw this. awesome!

Related Posts with Thumbnails