Thursday, January 10, 2008

Good morning!!

I am sorry that I missed posting yesterday!! My stamps from Unity Stamp Company arrived yesterday so I was elbow deep in papers and feeling completely overwhelmed!! I was so excited that I was shaking! I LOVE the stamps that I received, but immediately started to panic. This is a brand-new company and there is a lot of pressure to create just the right projects so that everyone will be as completely blown away by this company as I am. Angela (the owner) is amazing and has such an incredible vision for her company. She has beautiful images and I just want to create projects that make everyone sit up and say, "Hey, I need that!" *whew* ...no pressure...eeeekk!

So, while I did create a layout yesterday, I am not too sure if I can share it yet as it uses some of my gorgeous new stamps. So instead, I will show you the layout that I was talking about that I did on my dad's birthday. I couldn't show you it til now because it used today's creative prompt.

Supplies Used:
*Creative Imagination Narratives Chipboard stickers
*DCWV Far East papers
*Stampin Up Cherry blossom stamp
*corner stamp

It's fairly simple, but I like it because the focus is all about the photo of my dad with the kids. BTW, that photo was taken in July and I swear that Jacob looks at least 2-3 years older now rather than just 6 mos. older!?!

Sorry for the short post today, but I have a TON of work to get done! :D

smiles,
christi

7 comments:

Alison Gibbs said...

Christi, what a lovely photo of your dad with the kids in your layout.
Alison

Theresa said...

You are right, your young man is looking so grown up in recent photos! Great LO, and love the prompt too, my mind is ticking on it already.
Can't wait to see what you create with your new goodies, I know it will be WOW, but I understand your feelings. Have a lovely creative day!

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Great layout!
I left you something on my blog!!!

Lynda

Nancy said...

Enjoy your new stamps, love the photo of your dad and kids. How precious.

Amy said...

love that photo Christi..and the layout is perfect for it...can't wait to see what you do with the stamps!

dianna said...

That layout is perfect~all the focus where it belongs.
That company chose you for a reason Christi...because you've got *the stuff* ! I'm sure you're feeling the pressure, but doesn't it feel good knowing that they have all of that faith in you?
No worries...you rock lady*!*
:)

Alison Gibbs said...

Hi Christi, me again!!
Check out my blog I have given you the Spread The Love Award.
Alison

Related Posts with Thumbnails