Sunday, January 13, 2008

A little piece of art for you--- more Unity Stamp Company sneak peeks!!!

I am having so much fun playing with my fun new stamps from Unity Stamp Company. Quite honestly, I can't create fast enough for all the ideas that I have!! I LOVE that!!

I have 5 projects done that I haven't shown you yet, but I really love this one so I think that it deserves it's own post!

This is an 8x10 piece mounted in a shadow box. I took a regular shipping tag, sprayed it with the Tattered Angels Vintage Pink Glimmer Mist (have you played with any of this yet? so cool! it makes things look a lot like Bazzill bling but with a more vintage, shabby look...LOVE it!) I then stamped it with that gorgeous dandelion stamp from the Just Wish stamp set from Unity Stamp Co. There are two of those little pebbles (what are those things called?) from the Robin's Nest in the center of the dandelions.

supplies used:
*Unity Stamp Co. Just Wish stamp set
*Foofala papers
*Tattered Angels Vintage Pink Glimmer Mist
*tag
*misc. trims
*buttons
*flower punch
*Fiskars border punch
*Robin's Nest pebbles


ETA: I kept looking at this all morning thinking that it looked washed out in that natural frame, so I switched out the frame to a black one. I am not sure if it translates on-screen, but I think that it looks better.



smiles,
Christi

15 comments:

Michele Kovack said...

This is absolutely gorgeous!!! WOW!

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

Very lovely! I love the color of the tag...
Penny
p.s. I am having a giveaway...stop by!

Alison Gibbs said...

Love this one. Looks great in the black frame.
Alison

Sandra Evertson said...

Love this one, great soft colors!
Sandra Evertson

Crystal said...

Oh, I like the things you are creating with this company's stamps! I am amazed and inspired by the fact that you create wonderful things every day. Take care!nizum

Amy said...

holy cow christi...that is beautiful...and loving the black frame too...

Jayne said...

Whoa! Love the tag in the frames!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! What a darling, darling project Christi---so much fun to sit and gaze at this!
Melissa

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Christi, I just love it! I can't wait to get my hot lil hands on those stamps!!!

Sandy McTier Designs said...

Absolutely adorable!
Love the black frame best too.
Have a wonderful week.
Blessings,
Sandy

Theresa said...

Wonderful, simply wonderful. I've been wondering about that mist. Your creations always make me smile and say "WOW".

Mary Jo said...

Very, very pretty!
I am loving the idea of making my own framed wall decor these days.
I think you can just make it so much more personal!!

Shalini said...

I really like what you are creating with those stamps...

Susan Westberg said...

Hi Christi! My name is Susan Westberg. I followed the link from USC to check out your creations. This "Wish" set was her first one! What you made with it is adorable. I'm a friend of Angela's and also on the DT for USC. I just thought I would introduce myself and give you the link to my blog so you can see some of the other creations made with her stamps. http://scrapbookingbyswanky.blogspot.com/

Looking forward to seeing what else you make with the USC stamps!

Rita said...

Oh I love this piece of wall decor -- it's so pretty! And actually -- I like it with both frames.

Related Posts with Thumbnails