Friday, January 25, 2008

Friday Felicitations...

Good Morning!! How are you doing on this cold Friday morning? I just put on my fingerless gloves because I am freezing!! I may just have to bake something today to warm up the house. ;) Do you ever do that? Baked potatoes are great because the oven has to be pretty hot for over an hour or so, but my favorite has to be cookies. Well, firstly because of the dough, but then you get to open the oven every 10 minutes and bask in it's warmth while you take the cookies in and out...hmmmm, it may seriously be a warm cookie day! So, how is your New Year's diet going?!? LOL!

I have a couple of projects to share this morning from the LOAD challenge. This first one is my layout from yesterday titled Poor Junior. This poor little kitty has definitely gotten the short end of the stick since the baby arrived in our household and this photo pretty much tells it all. But he actually is pretty good with her. Just this morning, he was sleeping on her changing table (it has a flannel cover so it's a warm place for him to sleep) and she was in her bed. The changing table is at the end of her bed so she can reach it now that she's pulling up. I knew they were both in there and she was supposed to be going to sleep, but I kept hearing the tag on his collar so I figured that I better go check it out. His collar was all that she could reach, but she was continually flicking it and he was just sitting there looking annoyed at her.


But back to the layout...This is a photo that I took one day when he was just trying to sit with me and I happened to be on the computer so he crawled inside my paper storage area. Is that not the most pathetic looking little kitty ever?
Supplies used:
*Creative Imaginations (base paper)
*Prima IOD papers
*Work In Progress kit swirls
*Unity Stamp Company Oh What a Beautiful Morning (leaf stamp)
*AC thickers alpha stickers
*Doodlebug Loopy Loo alpha stickers
*7 gypsies 97% stickers
*Tattered Angels Patina Glimmer Mist
*tag

And this is a layout from a couple days ago...Very Simple!! It is based off of this week's sketch (#41) off the Sketch This blog.

Supplies used:
*Scenic Route (and that is all!)
This photo was taken by my SIL, Kara, when we were home...I love that look on Jacob's face.
smiles,
Christi

9 comments:

Lisa said...

Poor Kitty, he does look really pitiful in the picture but I'll bet he and your daughter will be friends one day!

Your layouts are beautiful.

Unknown said...

I love that you positioned the arrow there from the sketch! I am SO lovin' the Scenic Route, too!

Rita said...

Great layouts Christi -- love the photo of poor Junior! LOL So sad and sweet! And the photo of Jacob & Kat is great as well -- love all the Scenic Route on your page!

Alison Gibbs said...

Great layouts Christi. Love the one of Jacob ad Kat.
Alison

The Sonboul's said...

you do such cute stuff. love all the paper you use!!! Happy Friday!

Nancy said...

Sweet layouts, love the curvy arrow.
Its super cold here! maybe I need to bake something so I can keep the oven on, and have a yummy smelling kitchen. LOL

Wendy said...

oooh. the poor poor kitty... but that's a super layout!! -wendy

Amy said...

Great Layouts Christi! and the cookies sound delicious!

Theresa said...

Great LOs, love the arrows. You are really on a roll.

Related Posts with Thumbnails