Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Happy Birthday to My Dad!!!

Happy Birthday, Daddy! I hope that you have had a wonderful day!!!

Supplies used:
*Collage Press Grayson Hall
*PaperTrey Ink Limitless Labels
*large brad "painted" black with a sharpie pen :)

I did create a layout with my dad in it today for his birthday, but unfortunately, I can't share it yet. I promise that it will be posted sometime within the next week though...

So far, I have done 2 layouts today (I am trying to get ahead since I know that I will have several days here where I am going to have to concentrate on Unity Stamp Company projects for CHA....ooooh, I saw another quick sneak today....you all are going to LOVE what this company is coming out with!!!) But I am quickly digressing. Here is the other layout that I have done so far today. David has a new photo blog and earlier in the week, he posted the most gorgeous sunset photo. He inspired me to pull out these photos I took a couple of weeks ago and scrapbook them.

Supplies used:
*DCWV Far East Stack (that my guys got me for Christmas...LOVE THAT!)
*alpha stamps from Inque Boutique
*butterfly stamp from PaperTrey Ink
*tags

Today's gratitude: warm cookies straight from the oven with an ice cold glass of milk. YUM!
smiles,
christi

9 comments:

Rita said...

Happy, happy birthday to your dad Christi!! Hope he has had a wonderful day.

Your layout is so pretty -- very peaceful feel to it!

Amy said...

oh my gosh...I swear I can smell the cookies...so not fair...Happy Birthday to your Dad Christy and as always love the layout and the card!

Alison Gibbs said...

Christi, Hope your Dad has a wonderful birthday.
Love that sunset layout.
Alison

Anonymous said...

Great sunset layout. Very nice pictures.

Alison Bryant said...

The silhouette of the trees against the sky is striking.
...And you have me curious about the layout you mentioned. Look forward to seeing it.

Sharon Tomlinson said...

OMG warm cookies is what did this to me.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the card, it is even more exceptional to see in person.
By the way, I did have a great day and even a better day today.


Love you very much,
Dad

Nancy said...

Happy Birthday to your dad. Cute card.

Jayne said...

Happy Birthday Christi's Dad!!! Hope the rest of your birthday WEEK is great. I celebrate mine all week!

Related Posts with Thumbnails