Saturday, January 19, 2008

A Quick Share...

This should be just a quick post this morning. This is my layout from yesterday's Layout a day challenge...yes, so far, I am keeping up with that! Yippee, I am so excited.

The color on the photo of this layout is off...we have been seriously overcast here for the last few days and while it does horrendous things for my picture-taking, I am not going to complain because we need the moisture. They are even saying that we might get snow later today which is awesome because we NEVER get snow in this part of North Carolina. The only bad part is that today is Saturday which means that there is NO chance of school cancellations for the kids...bummer! My 12 yo totally hates that! LOL!


But back to the layout. For this layout, I decided to work with the colors in the photos which makes for another interesting color combo...I have had several of those lately haven't I? The papers are Daisy D's (purple), Collage Press (the orange), and the stamps in the background are Basic Grey. The buttons are a mix of Basic Grey and Autumn Leaves. The layout is inspired by Creative Prompt #22.
I hope that you all have fun plans for this holiday weekend and that they include a bit of crafting!
smiles,
christi

9 comments:

Lisa said...

Your blog is awesome. I just started mine this week. I am doing the LOAD challenge, too. Check my blog out and see what you think. http://scrappycatz.blogspot.com

I would love input from you since you have been blogging for years.

Nancy said...

what a darling layout, love all the buttons. great job at the challenge.

Ann(i)e Hafermann said...

what a sweet sweet baby girl!!!
and I LOVE the heartfelt journaling on your "today" layout.....poor baby (and poor momma!!)
lots of love!
xo

Alison Gibbs said...

Christi love the colours in this layout and of course Little Miss Kat is a cutie.
Alison

Jayne said...

Kat and the LO are adorable!!!

Sandy McTier Designs said...

Hi Christi,
Gorgeous LO! Did you get any snow?
We had ice this morning down here in So. GA which is unusual but the kids were really praying for 5 - 10 inches of snow - not likely I've told them repeatedly.LOL

Have a great week.
Sandy :)

Anonymous said...

Such a cute layout Christi, your little Kat is such a doll!

2 Worlds said...

This is a great layout I like the buttons

Amy said...

Sometimes, you make me want to have another baby on the off chance I'll have a girl and get to dress her all cute and make super cute girlie baby layouts...LOL..I love how you used colors I wouldn't think of as Halloween on this pumpkin layout and yet the pumpkin and your pumpkin stand out so much...awesome!

Related Posts with Thumbnails