Friday, January 11, 2008

Are you ready for some Sneak Peeks...Unity Stamp Co???

Are you ready to see some sneak peeks from Unity Stamp Co??? I thought that you might be...


I love that photo of my mom with both Mia and Kat looking at her....

This layout features the stamp kit called, Oh' What a Beautiful morning and includes 6 stamps, the sentiment, the bird, the strip of polka dot ovals, and three different branches (two of which are shown here--one under the bird and the other is used on the title frame.)

Supplies used:
*Unity Stamp Co. Oh' What a Beautiful Morning stamp kit
*Crate Paper Twirl paper collection
*Heidi Swapp white flower
*Marvy Uchida Mega Scalloped Circle punch
*brown Zig Writer
*Judikins Diamond Glaze
*Derwent Watercolor Pencils
*brown inkpad


This layout features a photo of Mia that Kara took.

This layout features the stamp kit called Just Wish. It includes 4 stamps, the dandelions, the wavy grass, the wish sentiment and a polka dot background that you can catch a glimpse of if you look at the purple strips.

Supplies used:
*Unity Stamp Company Just Wish stamp kit
*Noteworthy ledger paper
*7 gypsies Manhattan paper (the green polka dot)
*The Paper Company Elegant Leaf- Mediterranean
*Bazzill Paper Bag cardstock
*purple cardstock
*purple flat back gems
*brown and teal inkpads
*Marvy Uchida Mega Oval Punch
*Fiskars large scallop scissors
*corner rounder

And you all have seen this photo before, but when one of the stamp kits that I received was a Christmas theme, I couldn't resist.

Supplies used:
*Unity Stamp Co Holiday Cheer stamp kit
*Unity Stamp Co. Worn Polkadot alpha stamp kit
*Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist-Vintage Pink
*Fiskars border punch
*MME Kiss & Tell paper kit
*buttons
*MM brad and ribbon

And, finally, I have missed posting my last several days' gratitudes so here are the missing ones:
gratitude for the 9th: fun new products to play with that you didn't have to pay for. :D
gratitude for the 10th: leisurely talking to my mom in the mornings
I haven't been awake long enough today to have a gratitude yet. ;)

I was extremely lucky yesterday in that I was awarded two awards out there in blogland:

The first was posted by arlsmom aka Lynda:
It's a You Made My Day Award...here is how it works:"Give the award to up to 10 people whose blogs bring you happiness and inspiration and make you feel so happy about blogland! Let them know by posting a comment on their blog so that they can pass it on. Beware! You may get the award several times!"

The second was posted by Alison Gibbs and is a Spread the Love award (no one spreads the love like Alison---she is absolutely the best commenter!!!)


These are both very similar awards so I am going to award them to some of my fellow bloggers who happen to be incredibly supportive and sweet in all of their comments and visits. Thank you girls for blessing me with your visits...
smiles,
christi

12 comments:

Alison Gibbs said...

I so love that photo of your Mom with the girls. Lotta love in that photo.
2 awards for you!!
Alison

Theresa said...

Oh my gosh, as if my heart is not racing enough this morning with good news (follow on to England for DH), you show off those fab stamps with those FAB photos!! What is a girl to do, I really shouldn't be thinking about buying BUT...(just hope I can get a PO Box!!!)
And how sweet on the rewards. YOU totally deserve, because you have a lovely spirit.
Have a great weekend

Rita said...

Awwww Christi -- you just made my day. THANK YOU! I will be paying it forward later today -- and you know you will be on my list! I feel so fortunate to call you my friend. (And sometimes, I'm still convinced we may be sisters separated at birth! LOL)

LOVE what you've done with the Unity Stamps -- they are wonderful! That photo of your mom with the girls is SO sweet! And of course the photos of Kat and Mia are darling as always. Beautiful layouts for beautiful photos!

((HUGS)) -- Enjoy your weekend!

Mary Jo said...

Christi - you are so sweet!
Thank you for starting my day off on a good note :0)

And I have to say those stamps are cute!!

Amy said...

wow, I seem to be using that word a lot today...thanks so much! I love the layouts you do such beautiful work...I aspire to be able to be on a DT someday! You made my day!!

Alison Bryant said...

I really, really like the stamps on the first example...cool fonts are my weakness, and the bird is nicely graphic and striking...like something you'd see in a children's book illustration.

And yay!...I feel pretty snazzy with your award. You made my morning! Thanks!

Nancy said...

AWWWW you are just tooo sweet!!! That layout with Kat is adorable!!!

Jayne said...

Thnak you for the sweet award. Makes me all fuzzy.
Love love love those photos (and stamps) on your latest LO's.

dianna said...

How does my hair look?
Anything in my teeth?
(clearing my throat...)

I am so honored to receive this award tonight...not only for me but for my wonderful little bloggy family out there. Supportive craftiness is the best ever! And thank you too to Christi for the nomination...it is an honor just to be mentioned in the company of such talented women*!*
{dabbing the corners of my eyes}
Thank you so much!

{you really did make me smile Christi...thank you thank you}

I'm wild about those awesome stamps~and you make them look so good*!*

Carolyn said...

Thank you Dear for the sweet award!

Heather-Paper Princess Studios said...

Love your creations Christi...you've been busy girl!

Amy said...

you don't have to play again...but right back at ya with the award and I also tagged you with one about books if you want to play...hope you're enjoying your weekend!

Related Posts with Thumbnails