Thursday, February 07, 2008

Thursday Theories....

How is everyone doing today? I am great...I had an inspiration this morning which actually worked like I had thought it would...that NEVER happens! LOL! It isn't something that I can show yet, but I will within the next week or so.


Lately, I have fallen seriously behind on my Creative Prompts so I am working the next few days to rectify that. Here is my latest Creative Prompt project. For this layout, I used Creative Prompt #24 for inspiration. I have to admit that this was not the easiest layout for me to create. I assembled and re-assembled it several times...I hate days like that, but I did finally get it where I was happy with it.


The journaling says, "As a scrapbooker, there are always photos on my table. Today I just happened to glance down at these 2 photos and realized that Kat had the exact same look as her dad in his baby photo."


All the supplies here are from Scenic Route...the Laurel line.


I hope that you are having a great day and find time to create!

smiles,
christi

10 comments:

Alison Bryant said...

How adorable! It is amazing how similar they look. And I love the color scheme; it really enhances the photos.

Carolyn said...

Boy they do look alike! Seeing these photos on the layout together, really shows that. Cute layout too, like the pp you used, and how you used it.

Since were snow in here, getting creative sounds like something I should be doing. I guess I should get busy.

Colors of Me said...

christim kat is just so adorable and they do look alike! the layout is gorgeous

Lisa said...

I know what you mean about redoing and redoing, but it turned out wonderful!

Amanda Oates said...

Totally cute layout!! They do look alike! Emily is the same way, looks just like her daddy.

Did you hear about the nook closing, I am soo sad. What are we going to do now? :(

Alison Gibbs said...

Wow kat sure does look like her Daddy
Alison

Amy said...

so cute that they have the same look on their faces...Love that layout!

Anonymous said...

Not that I scour the web looking at stamping and scrapbooking layouts, but I think you just have the perfect handwriting for this kind of thing.

Okay. Now I gotta go man up. Maybe I'll go quail hunting.

Christi said...

Seriously, Amanda?!? :( That just sucks!!

LOL @ Dave...let me know how that quail hunting went... :D

Thanks everyone! smiles...

Sharon Tomlinson said...

She is so beautiful and really does look like her pop in this one.

Related Posts with Thumbnails