Friday, February 08, 2008

Friday Fun...

It's been a while since I showed some photos of little Miss Cuteness so I thought that I would share these from yesterday.

This first one is just priceless...it makes me giggle everytime I look at it. BTW, I had just put the hat on her head so she is trying to look at it.


And this is the way that she actually looks... I cannot imagine loving her any more than I already do. *sigh* I know that it is just breaking Ben's heart to know that he is going to miss the next 4 months of her life.

I hope that you are having a great Friday! I have been awake since 3:30 this morning so I am thinking that a nap may be in order today.

smiles,
christi

10 comments:

dianna said...

What a cutie tootie*!*

I KNOW that Ben won't totally miss the next 4 months...You most certainly will document and scrap all of it beautifully (like you aleays do) for him :)

Hope you get that nap lady!

Theresa said...

oh my goodness, what a cutie!! I debated whether to even turn on the PC today, I guess something was telling me that there was some fun to see. I think you have made my day a happy one.
Hugs to you, and happy napping.

Sharon Tomlinson said...

I just love the "in your face" close up of babies. She is precious and I wish is could get some of her suga

Alison Bryant said...

Very cute and personal. It's great that you had a camera handy!

Carolyn said...

What a doll Miss Kat is! These photo's are priceless with those adorable expressions. Gosh you got some good ones, Christi! I do know I would have a hard time tell her no, with those eyes. LOL

Jeanne said...

She certainly is little miss cuteness. Love the beautiful eyes. Those hats are just so baby cute!

Alison Gibbs said...

It must be hard for Ben leaving you and the kids behind.
Kat looks so cute in that hat.
Hope you got to have a nap.
Alison

Amy said...

Thanks for sharing the pictures...she is such a beautiful baby...it's so hard when they're so small and Dad has to leave..my heart goes out to you guys...but, I can't wait to meet her and the rest of you!!

Rita said...

Absolutely darling photos -- look at those big, beautiful eyes! She is too darn cute!

((BIG hugs)) to all of you -- I know the next four months will be hard. I hope they go quickly for you.

Lynn Mercurio said...

Such beautiful work Christi. You should be very proud of your abilities...they ROCK!

Related Posts with Thumbnails