Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Good Morning!

I don't know what happened yesterday...the day got away from me before I did any of my blogging business. I didn't get to make my blog post and I didn't get to check on any of my blogs that I normally read. So, I am hoping to rectify that early this morning.

Here is another layout that I did this weekend over at the CMK cybercrop. The challenge was product-based....it had to have a shaped base paper, 1 photo, 2 or more words in the title, 3 different patterned papers from 3 different manufacturers, and paint.



Of course, you know me...so I had to add in some other embellishments as well.


Supplies used:
shaped paper: rhonna farrer
patterned papers: fancy pants, creative imaginations, urban lily
chipboard hearts: melissa frances
alpha stickers: doodlebug
journaling block: daisy d's
paint: making memories
stamps: ctmh, inkadinkado
buttons
ribbon

smiles,
Christi

11 comments:

Lynn Mercurio said...

What a precious and adorable layout. You certainly had a sweetie pie for a subject. Great job Christi!

Sandy McTier Designs said...

Gorgeous LO's Christi!
Have a wonderful week!
Blessings,
Sandy :)

Sara Garza said...

Your lo is just adorable! She is a cutie pie!

Alison Bryant said...

Great picture...the whole layout is so cute and girly. I love green and pink together.

Alison Gibbs said...

That is so cute Christi.
Alison

Carolyn said...

So adorable, and yes I agree, she is a cutie pie!

Nancy said...

love that hat on her, how adorable.

Amy said...

LOL..other embellishments...by that you mean ummm buttons? buttons are always a good idea...Love the LO, love all that pink!

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Beautiful layout...cute as a bug little girlie!!!

Mary Jo said...

Adorable!

Theresa said...

Oh so sweet, definitely a "cutie pie". BTW thanks for the reminder about the PP make n take project, I have acknowledged them in this mornings post.

Related Posts with Thumbnails