Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Tuesday Tomfoolery...

Thank you for all of you well-wishes for my dad. The surgery went well and he is already home recovering. All reports from the family are that he is doing well. :)

I have a couple of projects to share with you today. The first is a card inspired by the sketch this cards #32. While I had the papers out from the layout that I posted yesterday (Marah Johnson for Creative Imaginations), I felt that they were perfect for a card for DH. I am starting a little pile of cards to send him when he is deployed (starting in January) and this little "missing you" stamp from Kim Hughes' CHP collection is simply perfect! I can already see that I will be using it a lot over the next few months.



The second project that I have to share is a layout that I made that was inspired by the Creative Prompt #8.
The papers are from the Samantha Walker Collection from Creative Imaginations. The alphabet stamps are from Inque Boutique.


I have tons of projects in the works so hopefully, I will get a chance to get some of them done today and tomorrow.

Kat had her 6 month shots today so if you don't hear from me for a while, it probably means that she isn't feeling too hot.

smiles,
christi

2 comments:

Nancy said...

love the layouts as ususal...hope Kat is doing well along with your dad.

Kari said...

Hello, dear. Thanks so much for your sweet comments. So glad to hear good news on your dad. Your layouts are inspiring, as always. Happy Thanksgiving!!!
Kari

Related Posts with Thumbnails