Friday, November 16, 2007

Slow production week...

Creatively-wise, I am just not getting much done this week. I have all these plans in my head, but when I sit down to work on them, something else needs my attention so I am not getting very much done. It's getting very frustrating!
But here is one card that I finally completed (I started it 2 days ago and finally got to finish it this morning--ugh!) I am still working on all the images from creative prompt #7. For this card, I was inspired by image #3.
The stamps are all Rhonna Farrer. The bling is Prima.
I have a layout that is getting close to completed from the images of cp7 too so hopefully I will be back later today with that.
And thank you all for your kind words about weaning Kat. Unfortunately, she has a stubborn streak a mile-wide (I have no idea where she gets that from...gotta be Ben) and she has decided that she is NOT going to drink from a bottle--flat out refuses! It's very frustrating and I have no idea what to do now. Next week is her 6 month well-baby appt. so I will see what her Dr. has to say. If you have any advice, I would love to hear it!
smiles,
christi
ETA: I don't know what is up with blogger! It won't let me put spaces in between my paragraphs...

3 comments:

Alison Bryant said...

Very nice card...I like how it seems visually multi-layered. I keep meaning to do my Christmas cards, and this has reminded and inspired me to make it a priority this weekend. Thanks!

Picture This said...

Pretty card Christi, love those colors. Good luck with Kat, it will work out, eventually.

I need to get back to your prompts again...this week seems to have slipped by far too fast!

DawnW

Rita said...

Gorgeous card -- and blogger does the same thing to me some days when I add images.

Kat will get the hang of it. I don't have any magical advice -- just hoping it's not making you too crazy! Hang in there! ((hugs))

Related Posts with Thumbnails