Monday, November 12, 2007

Monday Creativity...

Hello! Wow, blogger has some new settings on the blog today. I may have to have a play with those later...


Have you been over to the Creative Prompts blog lately? Remember, new prompts go up every Monday and Thursday which means that today was a new prompt day. I LOVE today's prompt, but I had to do prompt #6 before I could have a play with today's and that is what I have to share with you...my layout inspired by Prompt #6.

This layout features a photo of me when I was about 5 playing with one of the cats out at the family ranch in Colorado. Recently I have printed up a bunch of our heritage family photos so you will probably be seeing more of these old photos.
Supplies used:
*Amy Butler patterned paper
*Bazzill white cardstock
*Prima flowers
*MM bling brads
*Heidi Swapp bling borders
*Autumn Leaves buttons
*Inque Boutique journaling stamp

Now I can spend the rest of the day playing with CP #7.

Which brings me to what I am grateful for today. I finished my article (finally!) this morning which means that I can create guilt-free! :)

I hope that you are creating today!
smiles,
Christi

8 comments:

Alison Gibbs said...

Love that page. The colours are great. What fun to be using your old photos.
Alison

Nancy said...

Beautiful layout. You sure a re full of mojo!!! Could you send some my way.

dianna said...

I'm not a scrapbooker really, more papercrafts and cards for me. I have to say though, your prompts have given me some great ideas for my cardmaking~thanks!

I love digging out those old photos too~old memories are the best*!*

Amy said...

great page Christi, love what you did with the cp...where can I ready your articles?

Alison Bryant said...

Adorable! That's such a treasure. I really hope to see at least some part of the ranch someday.

Rita said...

Love the window effect of this page -- and that AB paper is gorgeous! Such a sweet photo!

Carolyn said...

Oh this layout grabbed my eye. The way you used that pp really made this one special, along with that cute photo of you.

I am happy to hear that you can create now guilt free.

Jeanne said...

Christi, I am just lovin' the color palette of this layout. That Amy Butler paper is terrific. Love it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails