Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Creative Prompts #4 and #5....

I have finally caught up using the Creative Prompts.

Here is the layout that I did using the CP #4 as inspiration:

Supplies used:
*Crate Paper Samantha papers
*Inque Boutique Savoir Faire stamps
*black inkpad

And here is the layout using CP#5 as inspiration:

For this layout, I used the Create My Keepsake November kit. The only thing I added were just a few more flowers and the button brads (that I added glitter paint to) in the centers of them and the Heidi Swapp journaling tabs placed behind the photo.

I hope that you are taking some time to create today!
smiles,
christi

10 comments:

Alison Gibbs said...

Love the So serious page with Kat.

Shalini said...

Wow! I love all the inspiration that you have been providing...hoping that one of these days I'll find time to play.

Alison Bryant said...

Adorable! Great work. Give my niece and nephew a hug! (Oh, and my brother-in-law, too, while you're at it!) =)

Amy said...

Chrisi, both of those layouts are adorable...Kat is suck a cute baby, and it seems like the camera just loves her!!

Amy said...

sorry I spelled your name wrong LOL

Rita said...

Both of these pages are beautiful, but I think the "cutie pie" page may be my current fave of yours. It just flows so well. Your little model is so darn cute too! ;)

I hope to use your creative prompts soon -- really, I do! I need to get scrapping. (I've only been saying that for two months now...sigh...) Anyway -- love your prompts and hope to get to at least one or two of them soon.

Cherylyn Gnadt said...

I love these pages. And I'm inspired by your committment on your blog and your creativity.
There is never enough time, as you know with the little one. But it seems like you always make time. Thanks for the constant inspiration. Hopefully I'll have some fun things to share in the near future.

Carolyn said...

Seriouly, great idea using the HS journal spots for a photo frame on the Cutie Pie layout. I love it! I also really like both layouts, that Miss Kat is such a perfect subject matter for your layouts. So Cute!

Sandy McTier Designs said...

WOW! I know my usual response - absolutely gorgeous ~ but again for your brilliant LO's! I especially love the one with Kat and the "beautiful" stamp at the bottom ~ love the lines ~ love how it flows~ what a precious picture of your sweet girl.
Hope you have a great weekend.
Blessings,
Sandy

Kim Mraz said...

great pages!!

she is such a doll. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails