Sunday, October 07, 2007

WCMD results...

Well, I didn't get as much done yesterday as I had hoped, but I did finish a couple of cards that I can share now and a layout that is almost done that I will share later. Both of these cards were made from sketch challenges posted by Daniela Dobson over on CMK.

I adapted the sketch just a bit...
Supplies used:
*Inque Boutique flower stamps
*Hero Arts sentiment stamp
*CTMH inkpads
*SEI patterned papers


Supplies used:
*paper and stamp from October CMK kits
*maya road ribbon
*inkadinkado halloween sentiment stamp
*white cardstock
*marvy scalloped oval punch
*black brads

3 comments:

Alison Bryant said...

So cute! I love the color schemes especially on both of them. I unfortunately missed World Cardmaking Day since we went to Midland, so I living vicariously through these. =)

Anonymous said...

Oooo, I love these! especially the first one, love the colors!

Carolyn said...

Very cute cards! Cute flowers on that first one, and I love that pp you used on that background on the second one, too cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails