Friday, October 05, 2007

Piggy Success & Day 21...

Today is the final day of the {21} day challenge that Rhonna Farrer has so kindly hosted for us again. This is my 4th time doing one of these challenges and I think that it was my most successful to date. I really stuck with it and plan to continue on with the habits that I have created (i.e. using my little list journal) and although I am through with the art journal, I hope to continue creating everyday. I am just anxious to get back to some of my more traditional creating (LAYOUTS!!)

A huge thank you to Rhonna for creating the inspirational quote artwork everyday. They are perfect as a jumping off place in the art journal and are always gorgeous and thought-provoking! Keep an eye out at your LSS because I know that she has created a tin of these as rub-ons from one of the 21-day challenges that you can buy.

So here is my final day's page. I had really planned to play artistically with this one, but I woke up today feeling pretty cruddy (headache, body aches, sore throat) so I stayed pretty basic.


And here are my two journals after working in them for the last 3 weeks. The little one is where I keep my lists. A page a day where the front side is my list of things to get done for the day and the backside where I am tracking my WW points. It's working really well for me.


And in other news, Kat finally figured out how to get her piggies into her mouth. She has been working on it for a couple of weeks, but without much success, but she did it this morning and I actually managed to get photos of it.



Tomorrow is World Cardmaking Day. If I am feeling better, I will be back then with some fun stuff to share... But regardless, try to make some time to make a card for a friend tomorrow.
smiles,
christi

12 comments:

Alison Bryant said...

Woo hoo! Congrats on the 21 days and many more to come. It's been an inspiration to me, too.

Kat is so cute! She's grown so much since we saw y'all in July.

Patricia Roebuck said...

Your pages are gorgeous, Christi! You DID it!!! You made it to 21 days! Good luck to you in continuing. Maybe, we'll see each other again in another one!!

And that little one, is just precious. She looks so happy!

Jeanne said...

Yay! Christi, we did it!! I just love the colors on this last page of yours. I hope you feel better soon. Be sure to keep in touch!

Linda said...

just love the whole journal Christi! congrats to you for sticking with it and completing the whole thing. i still have to finish my 28 day class! lol!!!

and Kat....she is just too flippin cute! i love those photos! thanks so much for sharing them!

{connie} said...

christi, can i just say i lovE all of your pages!!! so inspiring and colorful. congraTs on number 4!!! keep it up. i know this challenge has changed my life and i am so haPpY for it. can't wait to do it again!! *hugs* connie

what a precious little girl. man they grow up quick, enjoy!

Barb said...

Thanks for the info on the stamp...went to a scrapbook convention today and there were the stamps! Happy Day for me! Can't wait to try my new flourishes! thanks....

Anonymous said...

You are so committed to finishing those journals, I wish i could have finished one, lol! They look great! And little Kat sure is a doll!!!!!!!!!

dianna said...

Thanks for all of your kind words over these 3 weeks. You made me feel not so "fish out of water"!

I book marked your blog so I can *peek* in sometimes. Feel free to drop by...I started blogging for the Challenge and haven't been "out" here long...would love visitors :)

Thanks again for the encouragement and bravo for finishing the Challenge~your pages are awesome!
Dianna

~Red Tin Heart~ said...

Christi, I really love this one. xoxo Nita

Renée said...

Yeah!!! You did it!!! Congrats on Completing the challenge!!!

Anonymous said...

Can i just say I think your journal is AMAZING!!! I love everything about it...your style, color combos, the unique shape, etc. Very inspiring!!! Way to finish strong!

Fiona said...

Congrats to both you and Kat for jobs well done!

Related Posts with Thumbnails