Sunday, October 21, 2007

Pain in the Neck...

...as in, the pain in my neck! I have a crick in my neck which is seriously hampering my creative time as it makes it really hurt to bend over my work table all day. I have 3 cards to make for an assignment before I can play and they are all at least partially done, but I just can't sit there for very long to get them completed. BUT I will get them done today!

So, once again, I don't have anything to share, but I think that is okay because I do have a creative prompt that maybe you all will find inspirational. This is an ad for fabric out of the latest Home Companion.
There are so many things to find inspiring here...personally, I just love to look at it. Isn't it gorgeous?!? I think that I have a layout idea forming from it and maybe I can get my assignment finished so that I can have a bit of a play with it. But in the meantime, I would love to see what you can create from it? Feel up to the challenge? Link us up, if you do anything!

Yesterday, we tried to make a trip to the pumpkin patch, but when we got there, I said "No way!" There had to be at least 1000 people there. UGH! I will buy some pumpkins at the commissary today. LOL!

But while I had everyone dressed up in their fall colors I had to take some photos. So we came home and took some photos in the backyard...





Don't forget! Come give us a link if you do something with the creative prompt as inspiration!
smiles,
christi

10 comments:

Jayne said...

Ohhh, love that inspiration prompt!!!

Bummer about the pumpkin farm, it's like that at ours now too. Not too enjoyable with those kind of crowds. BUT you got some amazing photos right in your backyard! VERY CUTE!!!
Hope you get some relief for that crick, that stinks.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the inspiration Christi, here's what I came up with! If the link doesn't work then just go my blog and scroll down...Thanks!http://acropabove.com/blog1/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/journal.jpg

Nancy said...

Oh what cute pictures of the dh and kiddies. Hope the crick in your neck goes away. I'm loving all your projects your posting.

Rita said...

Sorry to hear your neck is bothering you! Ouch!

Love the family photos -- Jacob and Kat are just so cute together! She is an absolute doll!

Anonymous said...

that last picture of your little girlie is SO CUTE!!!! seriously christi...she is a DOLL!!!
hope your neck is better soon!!
xoxoxo

Mary Jo said...

Cute, cute photos!
Hope your neck is feeling better soon!!!

Julia Sandvoss said...

Kat is soooo adorable Christi! Love the pics of the kids!! Hope your neck feels better soon.

Jeanne said...

Oohh such cute pictures. Kat is looking quite adorable of course.

Carolyn said...

Oh I hope the kink in the neck is gone, those are no fun, and we can't have that. It dampers our creative process.

Now if I had the energy I would love to take you up on your challenge, but I just spent the last 4 hours doing papers for work. That has completing put a damper on my creative mojo.

Love the pictures of the family, super fall poses. Plus a bunch of cuties.

Valeri said...

oh christi she is getting so big!! she is just beautiful!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails