Thursday, October 25, 2007

Wasting Time...

My list of things to do just keeps getting longer by the minute and it seems like, the longer it gets...the more time I find to waste. So I thought that I would take a minute to blog {again}. ;) There is a tag going around the blogger world about 7 random things. I did this once before here, but I've been tagged a couple more times. So in the interest of wasting time, I thought that I could do this again right now. (Did I ever mention that I was the Queen of Procrastination?!? LOL!)

7 {more} random facts about me:
1. Me, my dad, and my grandmother were all born in even years so it is really easy to figure out how old we are. (1970, 1950, 1920 respectively)
2. I was born in Oklahoma, but consider Texas home (even though I haven't lived there in 15 years.)
3. My son, who has NEVER lived in Texas, also considers it home. :)
4. My mom is absolutely my best friend (and will be here in two days...Yippee!)
5. My mom and I can play games (esp. Scrabble) for absolutely hours on end and we honestly don't care who is winning...in fact, most times we end up playing each others tiles.
6. I have 71 blogs saved on my favorites...that is in addition to the 38 that I have linked on here. That is a LOT of wasting time, but it is fun! :)
7. My favorite stores in all the world are book stores and office supply stores.

Thanks to ~Rachel~ and Suzy for tagging me!
smiles,
christi

8 comments:

Sandy McTier Designs said...

Right there with you on the queen of procrastination!
I think that is great that you and your mom are such great friends! I've fortunately had the pleasure of meeting her - I remember how sweet and pretty she was when you brought her to bowling in England.
Hope you two have a great time together.
Blessings,
Sandy

Jeanne said...

My aunt from Texas, who is 95 years old, is the queen of Scrabble. We would play Scrabble with her and my Uncle and they would wipe the floor with us. Sometimes they would get impatient waiting for us to think of a word to play that they would play OUR words as well as their own!

Kim Mraz said...

so fun getting to know you a bit better..fun facts! :)

Fink said...

Wow, that sure is alot of blogs! How do you keep up? I have the name of Fink so do you get wise cracks with Cristi Snow

Rita said...

Fun facts Christi! I think it's great that you and your mom are so close. I love Scrabble, office supply stores and book stores too!

Anonymous said...

Good stuff Christi! You make me miss my mom, lol!
Oh, and by the way...you owe me a picture of your messy scrap space;)

Anonymous said...

I can't think of a better best friend I would want than you! Thanks for being my daughter & friend! I have packing to do, so I had better get to it!!!
Love ya lots!!!

Carolyn said...

Love reading your 7 facts. Really is there anything better then a book store.

Related Posts with Thumbnails