Friday, October 19, 2007

My blog readers are the best!!

Can I just say that you guys are the absolute best!!! Thank you so much for all the extremely kind comments yesterday. Every time I got onto the computer, there would be another little comment just simply full of support and I cannot thank you enough for that. You ladies really show all that is good with this hobby. Thank you!

And Shalini, this post today is for you! :) I don't really have anything to post about because what I am working on can't be shared, but I understand the morning blog-hopping and how disappointing it is when all the morning read's were also yesterday's same posts. So this is today's new post...with nothing new to share! *smiles*

And this is the part that my mom likes...when I have nothing new to share with you artwise, that's when you get to see the latest pics of the kids.

These photos were taken at yesterday's soccer game. I don't think I have talked too much about soccer since the season started. They are actually doing really well. They lost the first game and last week's game was a tie, but every other one has been a win...including yesterday's. After the first couple of games, it looked like Jacob was going to be the expert benchwarmer, but he has played a couple of games and yesterday, he actually started and played about 3/4 of the game. YAY!


And here is Kat. As you can tell by her very serious face, soccer is not her most favorite thing in the world. She actually doesn't usually nap much in the afternoons and by this time of the day (the games run from 4:00 to about 5:30), she is really dragging and sleepy. About 30 minutes after this photo was taken, she literally fell asleep sitting up. She was sitting on my lap, not leaning on anything and suddenly just started tilting to the side. She was asleep. It was so sweet.


And because I always like to share a bit of art, I will share this card with you. This is an old card that I made when we lived in England, but it is still one of my most favorite cards that I have ever made. I think that it is because of that color scheme...


Hopefully, I will get all my work done today so that I can play and have some fun stuff to share. If you are in a creative mood this weekend, Create My Keepsake is hosting a Croptoberfest in the forum. It looks like there are going to be some really fun classes and challenges.
smiles,
christi

8 comments:

Shalini said...

Thanks Christi, for doing a post for me...*smiles*
Love to pictures of your kids. Kat looks so cute, I look at her and end up thinking of Divi...

Anonymous said...

Yes, I do love seeing the latest pictures of my grandchildren!!!

Love ya,
MOM

~Rachel~ said...

You've been tagged. See details on my blog post titled "I'm IT" for details: http://pinstripedpenguin.blogspot.com/

Rita said...

Kat has the bluest eyes -- she is too darn cute Christi!

Jayne said...

OMGoodness...Kat is BEYOND ADORABLE!!! What a great photo!

Alison Gibbs said...

Christi, I love the posts with either the kids or art work. That's what blogland is all about.
Alison

Carolyn said...

I swear Jacob is looking so much older in these soccer pics. Glad to hear that they are having a great season. Very nice action shot. And, can that pic of Kat be anymore cuter, and I just love the hat she is wearing. It looks like she is enjoying her hat collection.

Picture This said...

Adorable photo of Kat and your fabulous soccer player. Love the reworked canvas too, great addition with the paint, love it.

DawnW

Related Posts with Thumbnails