Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!!!

Happy Halloween to all of you out there in blogland. I have a quick post today. I am having a fabulous time with my mom...some serious Scrabble playing going on! We are finding time to do a bit of crafting too.

These are cards that I did using the Creative Prompt #2...colors.




Dianna tagged me {again} for the 7 random facts (how many random facts can one person have?!? LOL!)
1. I am a big Nascar fan. I have even been on a ride-a-long. For a long time, my favorite driver has been Bobby Labonte, but I am seriously rooting for Clint Bowyer to win the Chase this year.
2. I didn't use to drink coffee until one year Dan & Kara gave me a box of Gevalia for Christmas. I have been hooked ever since, although now I drink Jacob's (it's German) coffee.
3. Carousels give me the creeps...too many Jr. High horror movies.
4. My DH is 7 1/2 years older than me. :)
5. My DH and I went camping (pop-up camper camping) on our honeymoon in Ruidoso, NM.
6. I am addicted to lipbalm...particularily Burt's Bees.
7. I love sweets, but I hate eating things that shouldn't naturally be sweet like sweetened cereals. YUCK!!!

Okay, nobody else tag me because I am seriously out of random facts!!!! :)
smiles,
christi

9 comments:

dianna said...

so so sorry Christi~ but thanks!
:)

Alison Gibbs said...

Christi - so happy to hear you are enjoying your time with your Mum. I know I miss my Mum who passed away when she was only 66 - way to young. Love the cards.
Alison

Carolyn said...

Love the cards! You have been really creative lately, and I do love what I see. I need a vacation soon, so I can have some creative time.

And, I enjoyed reading your 7 facts.

Alison Bryant said...

Hey, Christi, can you tell us seven more facts, please? Just kidding! Hope y'all are having a great time.

Fink said...

I love NASCAR too! I was a Rusty Wallace fan which happened to be my favorite beer so now I am a Kurt Busch fan!

Just love those cards!

Anonymous said...

Oooohhhhh, so Daniel and I are the ones to blame, eh? I did not know that. And I'll bet you could still come up with some more random facts. If I had a blog...I'd totally tag you. ;)

Jeanne said...

Those cards are darling. Happy you are having fun time with your mom.

Rita said...

So glad you and your mom are having a fun visit! Your cards are very pretty!

Picture This said...

Cute cards Christi!

Camping in Ruidoso, NM...cool, I've been there!...but not camping...just driving through.

DawnW

Related Posts with Thumbnails