Saturday, October 06, 2007

Cardmaking!!

Happy World Cardmaking Day!!

Are you creating some cards today? I hope so...I definitely am working on mine.

This is card that I created for the CPS/Cardmaker Contest using their sketch. It is for the travel postcard category.

Supplies used:
*Scenic Route Sumner papers and arrow Die cuts
*Stampendous Paris Postes stamp set
*Burnt Cookie Angela on a Scooter stamp
*American Crafts ribbon
*ColorBox Chestnut Roan inkpad
*white cardstock

So to help get you geared up for WCMD, here are some fun cardmaking links:
*CPS (card sketches)
*SketchThisCards (card sketches)
*CMK (hosting some cardmaking sketches and challenges as well as having a C.A.R.D. sale)
*2 Peas (also hosting cardmaking/stamping challenges- the SOF threads)

In related news, the 21 day challenge ended yesterday which was the finish of my art journal, but to keep the daily creating going, I plan to make a card/day for the next 21 days. I am the world's worst about sending/making cards for my friends and family. Something about doing this as a job has made me really bad about doing that so I am taking the next 3 weeks to remedy the situation. So plan on seeing lots of cards in the upcoming weeks.

smiles,
christi

6 comments:

Rita said...

Cute card Christi! Love those Burnt Cookie stamps you use -- they are so fun! I saw a couple of your other cards over at CMK -- very nice!

Carolyn said...

Christi I just love these Burnt Cookie stamps you are using. Such a fun stamp image to look at. I can't wait to see more of your cards, and I give you lots of kudo's for creating your own challenge to keep up the card making mojo.

~Rachel~ said...

this card is so great! it looks so fun!

Alison Gibbs said...

Christi, just love this card.

Deanne said...

i love that stamp christi, the card is gorgeous. x

Kim Mraz said...

Super cute card Christi!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails