Monday, October 29, 2007

Valerie's Sketches...

Have you ever seen Valerie's layout sketches on Got Sketch? She does the best, most detailed sketches and this week I got to create a layout using sketch #33. I really love her sketches! You don't even hardly have to think when creating with them. It simply flows.

Here is the layout that I did with this week's sketch:

Supplies used:
*Bohemia papers
*EK Success patterned paper
*Daisy D's buttons
*Inque Boutique journaling stamp
*brown rick-rack
*red brads
*circle and leaf punch

I will be back in the morning with some cards using the color Creative Prompt from last week...

BTW, if you have created a piece using one of the Creative Prompts, all the links will be posted tomorrow early. I decided that Tuesdays would be best for posting the links. And a new Creative Prompt was posted today. :)
smiles,
christi

6 comments:

dianna said...

What a beautiful crew!
Love that layout*!*
Dianna

Rita said...

I am in love with this layout! The colors are so rich and your take on the sketch is really just beautiful!

Mary Jo said...

Thanks so much for the link to Valerie's blog! What great inspiration! And your layout is wonderful!

Missy said...

oooooooohhhh what a fantastic layout. She is such a beautiful baby and growing so quickly.

dianna said...

So sorry to do this to you Christi but...*tag*! You are on my *check everyday* list so it was bound to happen! Sorry...I'm sure you are running out of "things" to list!
Check my blog if you want to play~
Thanks!:)

Kim Mraz said...

ohhh' what a darling LO!

Related Posts with Thumbnails