Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Getting Dotty...

I have been playing with the Miss Dotty Alphabet kit from Unity Stamp Company. This is such a fun set and the absolute perfect size for scrapbooking. It is also REALLY easy to cut out which I love!



This layout was done with some photos that I took while Kara was doing her photo shoot with Kat.


Supplies used:
*Unity Stamp Company Miss Dotty Alphabet kit
*K&Company Amy Butler papers
*Scenic Route paper (grid)
*Making Memories epoxy embellishments
*Prima flowers
*Martha Stewart Border punch (don't you just love that punch!!!)
*buttons



This is a card that I created using the same stamp kit. The little cake comes from the Little Labels 2 kit.
Supplies used:
*Unity Stamp Company Miss Dotty Alphabet kit
*Unity Stamp Company Little Labels 2 kit
*Pink Paislee papers and die cut
*Marth Stewart Zigzag border punch
*CTMH Cocoa inkpad
*ribbon


Junior is home...under house arrest, but home. He and Kat both seem to be doing fine...although I am being very careful to keep them separate. :)


And don't forget...Please come play with my 500th post contest!!!
smiles,
Christi

5 comments:

Alison Gibbs said...

Christi what fabulous layouts.
Love the stamp kit you have used.
Alison

Acie said...

thank you for commenting on my scs! your work is beautiful :)

Ann(i)e Hafermann said...

oh my gosh oh my gosh....i LOVE the brightness of that gorgeous layout...and she is a little cutie pie!!!
xoxo

Jayne said...

SUPER cute LO's...and YES I LOVELOVELOVE the MS punch and it's on my wish list!
Hey that alpha stamp is GREAT too! It looks perfect for that LO!

Lisa said...

Precious layout, I love the colors!

Related Posts with Thumbnails