Monday, April 21, 2008

Giving Thanks....

I just have a quick layout to share with you this evening. This is a layout that I created using Unity Stamp Company's Circle of Thanks kit. The photos were done by my Sister in Law, Kara. When we were home, she took the kids out several times and took photos of them. My order from those wonderful photo shoots came in Saturday and I have been hedging over which one's to scrapbook first. Since I needed to do a layout with these stamps, this just seemed like a natural fit.

Supplies used:
*Unity Stamp Company Circle of Thanks kit
*Bazzill
*Prima flowers
*Making Memories button brads and metal embellishment
*Marvy Uchida Scalloped Circle punch (the pink one)
*Rhonna Farrer shaped paper

The main background paper on this has been created using the stamps and the tip of my Burt's Bee's Lip Balm. :o)

Junior, the cat, came home today. I was feeling rather positive with all of his reports from the hospital, but I am feeling much less so now that he is home. He has some more tests scheduled for Thursday so hopefully those will tell us something.

Don't forget to go over to the Unity Stamp Company blog to register for this week's free stamp kit drawing!!!!

smiles,
christi

3 comments:

Alison Bryant said...

I love the feel of this project. Very cool and serene.

Tell Junior that his cat cousins here are pulling for him! Smokey has been sick but is getting better. We figured out that he either has a food allergy or a sensitive stomach.

Alison Gibbs said...

Oh what love photos of Jacob and Kat. Love the layout
Alison

Rita said...

Those photos are so precious! Love your layout!

Related Posts with Thumbnails