Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Housekeeping...

This is post #496 for this blog...that means that I am VERY quickly coming up on post #500. We are also less than a month away from Kat's first birthday...SO that means that we are going to be having a celebration/contest on here. I will announce all the details on my 500th post (I promise you that it will be this week) and then all the winners (yes, I said that in the plural) will be announced on Kat's birthday, May 15th. It's going to be worth your while to play along so keep an eye out here. Oh, and I know that I have lots of family members who lurk on here...I am going to have a special category for you all! :o)


And now a bit of art to share with you. These are some more Unity Stamp Company projects. These use that same Circle of Thanks kit that I used on the layout that I posted yesterday.

Supplies used:
*Unity Stamp Company Circle of Thanks kit
*K& Company paper
*Prima flowers
*American Crafts ribbon
*Marvy Uchida Scallop Punch (the pink one)
*StazOn Timber Brown inkpad

Supplies used:
*Unity Stamp Company Circle of Thanks kit
*Bazzill cardstock
*Making Memories journaling paper
*Prima Flowers
*brads
*StazOn Timber Brown inkpad
In other news, Kat has started dancing...no walking yet, but if she hears any music on tv, she is definitely shaking that groove thing...it's so darn cute!!!

Junior seems to be feeling a bit better this morning. I actually got him to purring and I couldn't get him to do that at all last night. I am still crossing all my fingers and toes there. Either something is seriously wrong with him or he is a bit mental and for those of you with cats, you know that it could easily go either way. :)

Don't forget...be sure that you are around for post #500!!

smiles,
Christi

9 comments:

Susan Westberg said...

*love* this card! I think the layout below is awesome as well. This set is one of my favorites from Unity. :)

Alison Gibbs said...

Great cards Christi.
Alison

Jeanne said...

Oh my goodness Christi! Hard to believe Kat is going to be a year old already. Beautiful cards.

Jayne said...

CUTE CUTE cards!!!
What a year already!??!! Oh I bet she looks just like a doll dancing!
So glad Junior seems to be better! Purring is a good sign.
smoochies

dianna said...

I love the colors you used in your cards...your work is always so clean and neat...and beautiful of course*!*

Sandy McTier Designs said...

OMGosh! 496 ~ that is a lot of posts!
Fabulous cards - You need to start selling those honey!!

Have a great day.
Sandy

Dave said...

I didn't comment yesterday because I am part of that whole family lurking thing, but I guess I guess I will come out of the woodwork to say congratulations for that many posts. Your creativity is remarkable when you think about how many layouts you have posted in those 496 posts (it's probably best not to think about how much all of those supplies cost though) :-P

Your blog is always fun to read, even for someone who isn't into all of this crafty stuff. I think you do a great job with it!

Now, any chance of four posts in two days so I can know about this contest before leaving on vacation? :-)

Alison Bryant said...

Great stuff! Seeing the circles on the cards reminds me of your use of buttons, only on a bigger scale of course.
If Kat has any requests for birthday presents, let me know! =)

Rita said...

Love this stamp set! You used it beautifully.

Hard to believe little Miss Kat will be ONE in a matter of weeks. Wow -- time sure flies!

((HUGS)) to sweet Junior!

Related Posts with Thumbnails