Thursday, April 03, 2008

Stamping Fun!!!

I have been having so much fun playing. My creative muse is cooperating which is awesome esp. in light of how much I have to do over the next month.

So I have a couple of cards to share with you today using Unity Stamp Company's Together Forever stamp kit.

This was the first project that I did using this set and I did it for a color challenge over at Splitcoaststampers for this week so they determined my color scheme for both these cards and the layout that I will post tomorrow where I also used this set.

Supplies used:
*Unity Stamp Company Together Forever stamp set
*Bazzill cardstock
*StazOn Timber Brown inkpad
*Prima flowers
*Making Memories polkadot flowers
*ribbon
*card blank

And here is my second card using this set. For this card, I added a touch of blue to make it pop a bit more.
Supplies used:
*Unity Stamp Company Together Forever stamp kit
*Bazzill Cardstock
*Marvy Uchida Oval Punches
*Fiskars Threading Water scallop punch
*StazOn Timber Brown inkpad
*ribbon

Tomorrow I will share a layout that I made using this same stamp set. I am having so much fun!
***************************************
And be on the lookout! The Creative Prompts blog is back today. I will be posting a new prompt around 10:30 am EST.
***************************************
Oh, and I need some help. I need a way to create some professional looking sketches. Do you all know what program people use to do sketches and a way that I can learn how to use it really fast and easy?!? :P Please advise me!!!
smiles,
Christi

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What do you mean by "do sketches?" Do you mean a way to draw something by hand in a program?

Christi said...

hmmm, I just want something more professional looking than what I can hand-draw for my sketches. Something that has the look of the sketches on the sketch blogs... Does that make sense? LOL!

Unknown said...

Love those cards!! Very beauitful!

Lisa said...

Beautiful as always. I have that Threading Water punch ordered, I can't wait to get it!

Theresa said...

super cards, love the colour combinations too. Can't really help on the sketch thing, but I have heard of people using their photo editing programs. Hope you find something you can use easily.

Related Posts with Thumbnails