Thursday, May 01, 2008

Happy May-Day...



Happy May Day to you!!!!





Have you ever left a MayDay basket on your neighbors porch? When we lived in Montana when I was about 8-9 years old, we used to do this. It was so much fun! Does anyone do it anymore?



Well, since I am not near you all to leave you a MayDay basket of flowers on your porch, I will give you a few of my favorite flower photos that I have taken this Spring...





I have been working on magazine assignments which means that I have been a bit absent from here. I apologize for that and I so wish that I could show you what I have been working on....I just love my latest projects and it is so hard sometimes to keep quiet about them, esp. when I am used to sharing everything that I create!

So instead I will show you a card that I created while I was in Texas (yes, I do tend to carry a few supplies with me everywhere I go or else I start having withdrawals! :P ) This is a Stampington-Sandra Everston stamp that I managed to get while I was in Texas for 1/2 price. It has always been my favorite stamp of hers and I was super-excited to get it for such a bargain. Unfortunately, I just used it on the latest article that I have been working on and had to send it to the magazine for the photography part of the article, so I will have to do without it for 6-8 weeks. :(



Supplies used:
*Stampington Sandra Everston birdcage Couture stamp
*Making Memories papers and word stamps
*Hero Arts bling
*Zig writer



And finally, if you haven't seen enough photos yet, I wanted to share some photos of the kids that I took this last weekend...






Today is also the official release day for Unity Stamp Company!!! Yay!!! You can now order their products from the company website.

Oh Wow!!! Look at what just showed up on the kit section of the Unity website! This is the new kit of the month kit! I LOVE IT!!!!

Don't forget to come play with my 500th post contest!!!
smiles,
Christi

6 comments:

Kelly said...

I love the pic of the two kids together! Adorable.

Alison Gibbs said...

What gorgeous flower photos you have posted. Love the photo of Jacob - he is growing so fast. Little Kat is such a sweetie.
Alison

Rita said...

Wonderful flower photos -- happy May Day to you too! :)

The pics of the kids are great. Jacob really is growing up and Miss Kat is just precious.

That Unity stamp kit is AWESOME! Love it!

Lisa said...

I am all over the Unity Stamps! You have completely won me over with your projects using their stamps.

Love the pics, spring has sprung!

Jeanne said...

Beautiful flower pictures and most beautiful kid photos Christi!

Anonymous said...

May Day. Wow that does bring back some fun memories of doing that up in Montana. That's actually one of the few memories I have of that place.

Related Posts with Thumbnails