Friday, May 23, 2008

Inspirational Challenge Friday...

Friday's over at the Unity forum on Splitcoaststampers are going to be our Inspirational Challenge days. Shannan is in charge of the challenge for today and she is a quote gal....in fact, I think that she helped to colaborate on the new gorgeous quote stamps offered by Unity.


This is quoted from Shannan's blog:

I love the new singles that Unity released last week. Yall know I love quotes. So I took my first inspiration from the new Single: Be the Change you wish to see in the world. - Ghandi


Is there a crafting trend you'd like to change? A movement you want to start? Here's your chance to go for it! Take your imagination on a ride with a current trend and change it up or take it a step further to what only you can dream it to be.


That's a tough one isn't it, but I love a good challenge. One of the current trends is the use of damask. I decided to make a card with a twist and created all my damask-looking papers from one stamp, Royal Day and here is the result:

Supplies used:
*Unity Stamp Company Royal Day Background
*Unity Stamp Company Circle of Thanks
*various cardstocks
*Making Memories flowers
*Heidi Swapp large flower
*buttons
*StazOn jet black ink
*CTMH Sweet leaf and Amethyst inkpads
Smiles,
Christi

2 comments:

Sharon Tomlinson said...

This is a stunning color combo. Love the layout

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Wow-wee!!! What a cool card!
:-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails